• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

music like this

zoo

TRIBE Member
i'd tell you but audiogalaxy blocked off all eat-static music

i'm interested in hearing it though

zoo

TRIBE Member
grr

i'm confident i can answer your question i just have to hear the song

it's making me mad that i can't find it anywhere online

stupid user friendly p2p programs that have turned the internet into uselessness

where have all the ftp searches gone?

zoo

TRIBE Member
update:

? ftp://mp3:mp3@soundchannel.myip.org/goa/Eat Static - In The Nude [192]/10 Mandrake.mp3
9712k ?

ftp://mp3:mp3@finvarra.dyndns.org/Full Albums/Britpop and Alternative/Eat Static - In the Nude/10 - Eat Static - Mandrake.mp3
9682k ?

ftp://Look:Look@psyzone.7thfire.com:305/D:/PsyZone - groove(E)mission -/[] FULL ALBUMS/Eat Static - In The Nude ( Mesmobeat - 2001 )/10-eat_static_-_mandrake-gem.mp3
9682k ? f

tp://othnet:eek:thnet@160.39.188.16/d:/music/--= Ambient Chillout =--/Eat Static - In The Nude/10-eat_static_-_mandrake-gem.mp3

----------------------------------------------------

so far it's a goa / ambient / chill out song?

interesting.

just from the description i'd recommend NEXUS - MINDKNOBS

but no one would know where to find it considering it's an independent release on CLOUD 9 which also no one has ever heard of

asldjf..

kodos

TRIBE Member
i'll check that out

as for the eat static tune... if i -had- to describe it, i'd say it has elements of jazz, drum & bass, and something right out of a carnival...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kodos

TRIBE Member
www.oth.net

but if you're really curious about a psyched-out funk-infused album of eclectic and highly entertaining electronic music, just buy the full length... eat static - in the nude!