• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Music creation

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

21 grams

TRIBE Member
thanks for all the feedback. Live does look like a nice software. Downloaded demo version, trying to get used to it now. Thanks

Don C

TRIBE Member
Although I'm fairly new to this, I've found so far that its helpful to use a few different programs to do a project, taking advantage of their various strengths.

E.g. make some nice sounds in Reason or Fruity Loops, edit your samples in SoundForge, timestretch your loops in Live, sequence everything together in Cubase or Logic.

I think its good to know the basics of a few programs, and then use the one that you find most intuitive.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don C said:
Although I'm fairly new to this, I've found so far that its helpful to use a few different programs to do a project, taking advantage of their various strengths.

E.g. make some nice sounds in Reason or Fruity Loops, edit your samples in SoundForge, timestretch your loops in Live, sequence everything together in Cubase or Logic.

I think its good to know the basics of a few programs, and then use the one that you find most intuitive.

best advice in here so far other than mine.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders