• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

murat, kenny g & mario j

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
i dunno...'the good ol' days were a long time ago...

...i'd be very interested to see if this event bares any resemblance to those days,and be shocked if they actually do.

that being said...

...i am so fucking there!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
"..as all the children lay asleep in their beds, with memories of industry dancing in their heads.."

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
billy said:
"..as all the children lay asleep in their beds, with memories of industry dancing in their heads.."
A line-up like THIS excites me even more than those blown-out Industry "reunion" parties.

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
2 things:

1 - I'm with OhNo on this one! Not gonna be the same, but I'm sure I will get pummmmmellllllled no less hard than the last... :D

2 - The SECOND ever post by mr. alieninflux, and it's for details on Murats homecoming! classic.

Destro

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
FINALLY. *sigh* yOu can count me in and my crew as well. I have a feeling some retirees will be comin outta the woodwork for this one....

omg murat...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

patri©k

TRIBE Member
"We require a qualified driver for a 2002 Subaru supercharged 'Bandwagon 6000', if you feel as though you are up for the challenge at hand, please leave your name and number with reception.

thx,
mgmt."

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
yeah c'mon.....everybody's doing it :D
Actually, i've semi-retired, but i may have to come out of retirement for this one... I find that if you only dose twice a year you get ten times as high as your friends! yah.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I dose once a year at IR parties... I go through a panic attack before I take it, I am so afraid of it, WTF.
So yeah, you MAY have to force one down for me. LOL

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Bah, why cant this be going on after the 20th?
After Sleeparchive on the 1st, I'm givin it a rest till after my exams.
le'sigh.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
.... the voices in my head are telling me to go
.... maybe I'll listen

maybe :)

listening to a set of his now and it has a toe tapping, it may turn into a full on foot stomp if I'm not careful.