• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MuchMusic VJ

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Didn't watch. Saw the winner on the news. Looks as much as a winner as that idiot red haired guy they picked last year or the year before.

MuchMusic sure knows how to pick their VJ's. :rolleyes:

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
My only impression is that he's cute...maybe I should go downstairs and be all, "hey, how YOU doin'..."

The new female VJ, I've only seen...no impression yet either.

~jen

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
My only impression is that he's cute...maybe I should go downstairs and be all, "hey, how YOU doin'..."

The new female VJ, I've only seen...no impression yet either.

~jen

you works at city?
what female vj?

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
oh her right - I dont understand why they have a vj contest but random people end up vjing --- its weird - she is probably the daughter of some big shot

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Hey here's an idea. Lets give the new guy a chance, see how he does on tv, and then give our impressions.

I wanna see how he does.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I watched some of it. The asian looking guy did very good IMO. He was an excellent presenter and came off a bit like a news anchor - in a good way. The black 'urban' guy also did all right. He had a more casual attitude but came off professional.

The kung-fu chick was not at their level. She had poor enounciation and sounded like a high school girl.

I didn't see anyone else present.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
I didn't watch much of the program but I knew that Devon guy was going to win from the get go because he's rocking that Strokey look pretty well.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
they should have picked that cute Korean girl... i just saw the pictures and I flickered through the channels when the contest was on.. she was a hottie.

some guy from Quebec won.

oh well.

edit:
tnail_profile_nahri.jpg

Korea!

Last edited:

maddog

TRIBE Member
lol i knew theyd choose him............. that asian girl imo is not hot and if u do think so then you must not have caught her trying to vj:rolleyes: it was an embarassment

roojew

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
they should have picked that cute Korean girl... i just saw the pictures and I flickered through the channels when the contest was on.. she was a hottie.
no doubt (that pic isn't flattering to her) ...unfortunately for her, she was Korean so she was never gonna get picked (Hannah Sung's already meeting the K-girl quotient)

The Spanish one was a hottie too but dumb as a post - we were watching at work (sorry Jen, I don't actually watch Much, there are several TV screens on where I work) so we went on the website. Spanish girl's 3 books that most influenced her - The Celestine Prophecy and the biographies of Madonna and Celine Dion. Egads!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
i saw her doing her 1 minute thing and I she was good... and very smooth.. that picture isn't the greatest but geez..she was cute.

there was another cute girl there but I caught this competition when it was down to the last three..apparently they had some model there.