• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MTV- 8th and Ocean?

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
for some reason i like these shows on MTV... laguna, mailibu and 8th and Ocean.

there should be a canadian version "8th and Oakville" about a bunch of kids partying in muskoka for the summer.

awesome!!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don't forget "Wasaga Beach"!

"Did you hear, Tiffany hooked up with Bryan at Beach Area 1! I'm gonna go cry in my overpriced dacquiri at Bananas!"

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Don't forget "Wasaga Beach"!

"Did you hear, Tiffany hooked up with Bryan at Beach Area 1! I'm gonna go cry in my overpriced dacquiri at Bananas!"

wasaga beach would be more like:

"bro, antonella just hooked up with pino, what tha fuck? i just blew half a tank crusing the strip in the SI."

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:

"bro, antonella just hooked up with pino, what tha fuck? i just blew half a tank crusing the strip in the SI."

hahahahaha brilliant.

i watch 8th & ocean.
good times.
missed the first few episodes though...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sincere[-_-]

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:

BBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHa

Bro thats pure dude bud in my bright civic cruising the strip with stevie b playing bro
ha ah ah

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Galactic Phantom said:
Kelly is a goddam bitch!!!

I said the same thing last night about 10x.
As if she doesn't tell Sabrina about the casting (when she was staning RIGHT next to her) and now she's so unfeeling about Sabrina losing the job to her. Did you hear her say "too bad, no no, I don't care," with Sabrina sitting RIGHT there. WTF, it's her SISTER. jesus christ, she should be embarrassed to be watching this right now.

They should definitely separate - one in LA, one in Miami.
And as IF Heide is the one moving in with the girls. ahhahahahaa goodie two shoes Britt is gonna LOOOOOOOOOVE that!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
LOOK!
Heide was in Toronto for Pride:

175725639_c7c338049b_o.jpg