• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MSN question

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Is there a way of hiding that "Adam is typing a message" thing on the bottom of the windows that whomever you're talking to can see?

I like my privacy.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
2 seconds ago.... I was just mashing the keyboard.. not really typing anything... betcha didn't know that Ms. CIA.

bitchass

TRIBE Member
deep made fun of me for using trillian and made me download some other program once - i think it was called Miranda. It doesn't do that 'person is typing a message' thing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bitchass
deep made fun of me for using trillian and made me download some other program once - i think it was called Miranda. It doesn't do that 'person is typing a message' thing.

deep can be very hurtful sometimes....

Miranda eh? I'll check that out. link?

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
I looked through all the MSN plugins for this Miranda program, and I cannot see anything about getting rid of "soandso is writing a message".

Someone wanna link me?

Zigg'

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ CLUSTER
I looked through all the MSN plugins for this Miranda program, and I cannot see anything about getting rid of "soandso is writing a message".

The typing message isn't there to begin with in the Miranda interface. Nothing to get rid of.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bitchass
if deep was here, he'd tell you to type 'miranda' into 'google' and go to the first link

no, I'd tell him to type it into the address section of firefox, which works the same as google's "i'm feeling lucky" thing, which would take him straight to the miranda site, and when he said "what's a firefox", I'd laugh and point

showed you, turbonegro