• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MSN Messenger help please

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I can't seem to sign into msn messenger anymore, it just stopped working about a week ago. Has anyone else experienced this?.... how would one go about fixing the problem? Re-install?
Thanks for any tips.

CO2

TRIBE Member
Make sure your date / time are correct..if you have XP synchronizing your clock and it has trouble with the time servers your date and time will be off and for some retarded reason messenger cannot log in if the dates are incorrect.

I know this because i frustratingly went through it as well.

miss xylene

TRIBE Member
Is it an older verison of Messenger? I think that older versions will ask if you want to upgrade in that little pop up box and after a while it will just stop working if you don't do it. Or maybe it's something else.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
just try installing the newest version on top of it. if that doesn't work try the troubleshooter.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
thanks guys

re-install did the trick. I think something got screwed up after I went on messenger on my cell-phone. Even though I made sure to sign-out on the cell, I still couldn't sign in on the computer. Not gonna use the phone for IM anymore, it is too hard to type anyway!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories