• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MSN Messenger Display Pictures

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
i have mulitple pictures... including one showing me sleeping, just incase some idiot didn't get the message when my thing said i was away or some crap.

nusty

TRIBE Member
mine is a picture of me getting attacked by pigeons in venice.
my gf threw birdseed on me and they were hungery fuckers!

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
The Key to MSN Messenger is to always keep a theme.
Your name MUST reflect your Display Pic, or else your just an MSN noob.... blocked off my list.... lol, jk :D

Reflex

TRIBE Member
^^ LOL that rocks.

I've got my pic up right now cuz i change my name so much people forget who I am.

I need some of your email adresses. I don't have the people i know on here on my msn. add me cuz i'm too lazy to collect all your adresses. lol. i_got_dibs@hotmail.com

Kirsten :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JEMZ
LOL.

Mine is a picture of me, screaming in front of the DJ Booth when Sven Vath was playing in the background. (I like to call it the picture of Sven and I)

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Skipper
LOL.

Mine is a picture of me, screaming in front of the DJ Booth when Sven Vath was playing in the background. (I like to call it the picture of Sven and I)
It's adorable!

I think at work I have me in the orange tube, but here at home I have me at wemf looking like I'm going "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories