• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

MSN emoticons - where are they?

Redout

TRIBE Member
ur jokin right?

click on the my emoticon menu and then the list will come up then on the bottom right hand side it says "more....."

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Redout
ur jokin right?

click on the my emoticon menu and then the list will come up then on the bottom right hand side it says "more....."
Im sorry, I meant where are they stored on the HD , the actual file.

Jay

Redout

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xtcfreak
Im sorry, I meant where are they stored on the HD , the actual file.

Jay
ohhhh... I'll check for u when I get home..... have u played around and checked instead the program files folder yet?

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Redout
ohhhh... I'll check for u when I get home..... have u played around and checked instead the program files folder yet?
I have . Ive searched high and low.. :(

Jay

milos

TRIBE Member
C:\Documents and Settings\USERPROFILE\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger

u'll see folder(s) with random numbers, i assume those are stored account settings for people that have logged on msn using your computer - one folder per e-mail address. makes sense.

tricky part is figuring out which one is yours and what is what... take it from there.

gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're gonna do a fresh install and don't want to lose emoticons+display pics - if thats the case, your best bet would be to just back up that whole directory and hope for the best ;)