• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mrs. peacock has an evil twin

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
she spells her last name with 2 Ts and is a woman who luvs womyn.

(sara, it's actually you playing that girltoronto party, isn't it?)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
she's on the way to the gig now, so she can't answer :p

It is her (and rumor has it she's going to be playing some kick-ass latin house records....). I think Dalia and TK are on the bill as well.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
oh, the email i got from my queer email lkists was about an event on april 28th, not tonight, but I see there is some schmancy event on tonight on the website.

so like what's up with her dipping into the dyke market? the april 28th thing looks good, i want to ask sara what the girl-watching, i mean the clientele, is like.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Busted.....

Yeah i have been playing for Girl Toronto for hmm about 3 or 4 years now....

They good peeps...

I can remember my first time playing at one of their parties, I was in a room of about 300 hundred lesbians every stereotype I had ever had just left me at that moment, and I really did not know what to do with myself except turn it into some kind of study in my mind into human sociology... but now it is all good.

Lysistrata if you want to come out to the next party i will put you on the list..

Oh yeah and they always seem to fuk up the spelling of my last name i was giving them shit for that again last night

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Oh yeah Mark thanks you were really my saving grace last night on a few different levels.

I am a huge fan of Latin music now!! Loved your selections !!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i want to come if the girls are hot! come on, if you've been doing this that much there must be some little bi-curious inkling awakened in you enough to at least judge the sexiness quoitent of the crowd for me!

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
hehe

There are all kinds of women, like i said you have to throw out any stereotype you might have in your head... it is like being at any other bar only it is all women.... you get big/small/short/ugly/beautiful everything !

So yes there are some hotties for sure !