• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mR TALL!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
I'D BETTER BE THE HONEY OR FUCKING ELSE!
hey jane do you remember a few years ago you asked me what that mr. tall guy was like, and if you would like him. and i said yes he's really nice and funny and you were like i dunno cause he seems like a rightwing pigfucker and i said no no he' not like that at all and you still had your doubts

do you remember that?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by janiecakes
I'D BETTER BE THE HONEY OR FUCKING ELSE!
well of course !

we'll be unstoppable ! you tell the jokes, and I'll drink the beer. And then reverse that shit !

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by JayIsBored
hey jane do you remember a few years ago you asked me what that mr. tall guy was like, and if you would like him. and i said yes he's really nice and funny and you were like i dunno cause he seems like a rightwing pigfucker and i said no no he' not like that at all and you still had your doubts

do you remember that?
HAHAHAHA !

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

do you remember that?
ahahaha

IT'S TRUE!

Liz, I would welcome your cheerleading presence at our big day.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
vinder is going to be the bride's maid.
i am bedazzling him a spectacular denim clutch bag to match his dress, as we speak.

p.s.- CONGRATULATIONS!