1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Mr. Show is Sweeeeeeet :D

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by JOSHB, Oct 13, 2005.

1. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

So I'm revisiting season 4, wow. What a show. These guys are genius. I know generally what David Cross is up to (I hear he lives in my neighborhood). But besides being the Miller Light spokesman, what is Bob Odenkirk doing these days?

[​IMG]

ntlmf

2. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

I've been meaning to get into this, I never knew it was actually David Cross though. I'm just learning about him. Come to think of it, I used to check this website a long time ago.

http://www.bobanddavid.com/

Put your mouse on the top left-hand corner.

I used to read their movie reviews which were absolutely hilarious. Now I've really gotta watch this series.

Actually, David Cross is getting sued.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/05-10/13.shtml

3. Variant

Variant TRIBE Member

funniest and most underated show from the 90's.. some classics skits on that.

4. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

Im supprised that Mr. Show is not more widely known. Is it that Canada dosent belive in comedy?

5. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

man that was so like 5-7 years ago

[jai]

funny shit though

ITS ALL ABOUT DAVID CROSS STAND UP BITS

6. kerouacdude

kerouacdude TRIBE Member

Season Three Show Nine may be the single greatest episode in the history of sketch comedy TV

Titannica
    World Built By Blow Jobs
    Pre-Taped Call-In Show

7. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

Oh man!! Titannica was the shhhiiiiiiiittt!!!

8. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

I've only seen a few episodes of this on DVD, but I loved them. So much funny.

9. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

What are you talking about man...Mr. Show aired here years ago on the Comedy Network, and their DVDs have sold more in Canada than in any other country.

10. -Mercury-

-Mercury- TRIBE Member

just picked up seasons 1-4 off amazon.ca a few days ago.......

:D

11. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

next to strangers with candy it's the best comedy ever...makes SNL look like amateur hour