• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath

starr

TRIBE Member
so is this your favourite bubble bath?

what's the word.

i haven't taken a bubble bath in years, but from what i remember most stuff leaves gunk in your tub :(

lush looks like they have great stuff - any favourites?

any if you hate thread like these here's a site to keep you occupied

http://www.paonline.com/mikehoov/Bubblers/Bubbler.htm

if you navigate that site you can also learn how to tie a turban :)

cheers,
this is my v-day contribution

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
the new formulations are better and make even more bubbles!

I like the peach flavored one too!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i am a fan of the lavender-scented sleepy-time milk bath stuff for babies. makes me feel all snuggly.

i also dig chocolate bath powder, which makes me feel like i am bathing in hot chocolate.

*cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*
i miss my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath! it was re-glazed today and will be outta commission for the whole weekend! :( such bad timing for this thread....i *LOVE* my baths.....

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
i also dig chocolate bath powder, which makes me feel like i am bathing in hot chocolate.

*cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*
i miss my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath! it was re-glazed today and will be outta commission for the whole weekend! :( such bad timing for this thread....i *LOVE* my baths.....
but does the bath powder TASTE like chocolate?

and the thread is bad timing, sorry :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by starr
but does the bath powder TASTE like chocolate?

and the thread is bad timing, sorry :(
it DOES taste like chocolate. my boyfriend gave it to me for christmas and admitted to opening it first, just to have a little taste! hehe...

so yummy though. doesn't make bubbles or anything, and when you drain the tub it looks a bit like poo. but hey, that just adds to the fun, right!?

errrr....

starr

TRIBE Member
good god squirrely that's amazing.

where do you get this.
i'm assuming this does not really for getting 'clean', but just for relaxing.

must have info!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
good god squirrely that's amazing.

where do you get this.
i'm assuming this does not really for getting 'clean', but just for relaxing.

must have info!
i'm not sure exactly where he got it from, cuz *my* toronto is pretty much confined to yonge and eglinton, but i think it's called Chocolate Addict....in Kensington maybe?

all you need are some marshmallows and it's like bathing in a big cup o' chocolate!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by futronic
Toss in some graham crackers and you've got a "Smores Bathtub."

lol.

-- Jay aka Fut
see, like that's actually appealing to me. i also really really like eating pickles when i am in the bath. or licking chocolate sauce off a chopstick, cuz it's the only way to get it out of the bottle. as long as i have a good book, i really don't see any reason to ever get out of the tub. oh, and lots of ice water! i *always* drink room temperature water, except when i am in the tub. it's such a lovely treat.

*sigh*

bath...............baaaaaaaaaath..........................

futronic

TRIBE Member
Hot/cold contrast is interesting.

And chocolate has its place anywhere. I was munching on some ice wine chocolate earlier tonight. Soooo fucking good.

-- Jay aka Fut

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Body Shop makes good bubble stuff. I would recommend Satsuma or Strawberry. :)

Those Bath Bomb thingys from Lush are great too... I wish I knew the name of the one I got for Xmas last year. When I used it I didn't have to use moisturizer for like three days, and I smelled like cupcakes! :D

BUT - don't get the ones with the flower petals in them cuz they are a bitch to clean out of your tub. :mad:

SJ

starr

TRIBE Member
thanks jo :)

after living in apartments without bathtubs, i'm back at home.

comes with a few perks: useable bathtubs, always having food in the fridge, and a neat freak for a mom :D

strawberry sounds great...body shop here i come (well in the morning anyway)

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
comes with a few perks: useable bathtubs, always having food in the fridge, and a neat freak for a mom :D
Sounds like you'll be well taken care of babe! :)

BTW, your Xmas card got returned to me... :(
You'll have to send me your addy at home. Hopefully it'll get to ya before the snow melts, otherwise there's no hope of it being festive at all...

SJ

starr

TRIBE Member
aw, i wasn't sure if you did send it,
had a few mail issues around christmas but almost everything got to me
almost :(

anyway, pm sent
and as i said there, late cards are always great :D