• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mp3 player and sets...

s1k

TRIBE Member
I just got and mp3 player but most of the music i listen to is in real format, as in they are using streaming, and i also use teh winamp radio alot.

Anyone know how i can put these sets on the player since their not mp3 format?

I use soulseek sometimes but the ques take forever and you can't always find waht you're looking for...

anyone haev a solution?

OTIS

TRIBE Member
There's a small program out there called streambox ripper it will do what you need.. grab it.

deep

TRIBE Member
use a program like total recorder to record those streaming sets to mp3, put them on your player

edit : or the program otis reccomended

Casper

TRIBE Member
not an answer for you but another mp3 player question...

since Music Match, the software provided for my RCA Lyra RD1071 is driving me up the wall. does anyone know of any other software i can use for uploads? i've tried searching with no success, thanks,
peace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by s1k
Thank a mill,

How about the radio stuff from winamp?
You can use that Total Recorder program to record radio streams as well as Streamripper.. they'll both do the job.

Photon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casper
not an answer for you but another mp3 player question...

since Music Match, the software provided for my RCA Lyra RD1071 is driving me up the wall. does anyone know of any other software i can use for uploads? i've tried searching with no success, thanks,
peace
I have this same player and it just shows up as a drive when I plug the usb cable in so I just copy the files to it in explorer