• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moving to Montreal

Pedrado

TRIBE Member
Finally my dream of working in Montreal has come true.Going in two weeks and I am asking one question,

"What is it like to live in MONTREAL?"

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
I loved it. Lived there for a few years and is probably the most relaxed place to live. Summers are great, Monreal isn't built like a grid, people are nice, shopping is awesome... you'll have a great time, just be careful getting used to the metro, can be confusing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
they hate us there just as much as the rest of the country. which tells you we must be doing something right.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
ALL THE THINGS IN THIS THREAD ARE TRUE!!!!!

Seriously, it's awesome here. Rent is very affordable, the neighborhoods are cool.

It's awesome.

PM me for any further info on where you're working / close neighborhoods etc etc.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
ALL THE THINGS IN THIS THREAD ARE TRUE!!!!!

Seriously, it's awesome here. Rent is very affordable, the neighborhoods are cool.

It's awesome.

PM me for any further info on where you're working / close neighborhoods etc etc.

Frenchie.
squint.gif

bArHo

TRIBE Member
living in montreal is pretty fucking awesome

the city is so alive, its great!

I've yet to spend a summer living here (was planning on doing it this summer but I got a job lined up for me in muskoka) but everyone is telling me that its a must and that's my plan for my last year of school.

there's a ton of great places to eat (and cheap too), shop around and explore. I can't wait for warmer weather to make a trek up the mountain at least once before I leave for the summer.

I live in front of concordia but a lot of my friends live east (near st.laurent) and thats the area I'm looking to live around next year or in mile end. It'll be a trek to school but its going to be so worth it.

gah. I love this city.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
summer in montreal is incredible.

seriously...

• week long beer festival and the largest in montreal
  • street festivals
  • jazz festival
  • just for laughs festival
  • molson indy
    etc...

and there's always things happening here, POP montreal, MEG festival, The Festival of Lights and so forth. The possibilities of things to do here is crazy. CRAZY I SAY!

kuba

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
if you want to make real money, you won't find it in montreal
bah, don't listen to this shit. first off you already have a job there, so money is taken care of. second, your rent will be much cheaper, so you'll have more to spend!

vinder

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
bah, don't listen to this shit. first off you already have a job there, so money is taken care of. second, your rent will be much cheaper, so you'll have more to spend!
incomes are generally lower in mtl than they are in TO, cause they know eurotrash don't need money. they buy blow and pills with anal.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
incomes are generally lower in mtl than they are in TO, cause they know eurotrash don't need money. they buy blow and pills with anal.

ya know when somebody says something and you all of a sudden want to be one with them?

this is one of those moments.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
ya know when somebody says something and you all of a sudden want to be one with them?

this is one of those moments.
dude, your parents are from mtl, you're already in!

bArHo

TRIBE Member
regardless of the ongoing debated of lowered income and installments of the anal payment plan, its still a great place to live.

steevee dee and I both live here, although its been more than forever since I've seen him....