• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moving to Los Angeles

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
So I've decided that at the end of my term as a TA/Intern at my beloved school, that I will be moving out to Cali around late August early September and wonder if anyone has a tips on housing/rental etc.
The areas I may be thinking of living in or near are Burbank, Pasedena, Hollywood [depends on the studio that hires me].

Are there any useful sites for reasonable rate rentals that anyone can reccommend?

Take your time.

Mg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Little Nutty was contemplating a similar move and there was a thread about this but I can't seem to find it right now.

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
mmm present...

Magnesium... well because I'm not a club scoundrel as much anymore... and since I don't have time for XXX I've decided to change.

That and I'm just lazy.

Mg

Jennika

TRIBE Member
LA is great as long as you can afford it and have a car. don't expect to get around on publc transit.

Have fun, sounds like a great move

Burbank is lovely IMHO

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
oh, no maybe it was that show from the 80s where that guy would test the product claims advertisers made in their commercials. That was a good show.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
are you an american citizen? or will you have a work visa? can't have a job in the states without one.

vinder

TRIBE Member
redondo beach is cheaper than hollywood and wicked awesome location as far as living

you do NOT want to live in hollywood

and yeah, you'll need a car as the public transportation is garbage in LA