• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Moving Sale - Randomness and more to come

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
In a desperate attempt to get back across the country I am selling off my things. Here are the first few I will add as I go through them and take pics and all that jazz.

I got this manicure and pedicure system last week as a gift so its brand new in the box. I opened it to look at it and put it back. I don’t really do my nails but I would make a nice gift for some one who is into that sort of stuff. Sells in stores for $40.

Asking $15.

My mom bought me these rollers but I flat iron my hair so much I never use them. Great for the summery loose waves.
http://www.remington-store.com/prod...&T1=REM H-2010I&FNM=00&catpic=hcnav_hr_in.gif

Asking $15

Ballys Ankle weights. 2lbs each. Good for walking the dog.

Asking $5

Red Adidas Bag

Asking $10

Navy Blue Adidas Bag

Asking $15

everything is negotiable and i have a car if youre downtown or north york i can bring it to you.

littlenutty at hotmail dot calm or PM me.

more stuff to come thanks guys.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Also these two phones from telus they are older and have regular wear and tear but if you need a phone they are in good working order.

This one is the mr skinny, this one is really cool.

Asking $30.

This one is the standard flip. The backlight on the inside LCD display doesn’t work but the rest of the phone works fine.

Asking $35.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Brand spanking new never been opened copy of the MLA handbook for writers of Research Papers. Anyone starting at York University (or if you know anyone starting school next September), they MAKE you buy this book. So take advantage.

Asking $15

Ontario Driver Handbook. Needed it to take my G last year.

Asking $5

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
starr said:
if the rollers are still available i could take them maybe...how old are they?
yes they are and they are a couple years old but i have only put them in twice in that whole time and they are stored in the plastic casing.