• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moving Sale: Jerker, 19" Trinitron and furniture

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Moving next weekend and need to make some space!

IKEA Jerker desk
The one and only; silver/birch veneer.
Been moved twice. A few small scratches but in great shape. Comes with one shelf as pictured. Too big for my new digs.
MAY NOT INCLUDE: the allen/hex key used to assemble/disassemble the desk. I'll double-check for an extra, but no guarantees. You can buy allen key sets at dollar stores that should last for one or two assemblies.
Asking $60

Sony Multiscan 400PS 19" dual-input monitor.
This monitor features two VGA inputs, one thru a BNC-style cable (included). Like having a built-in KVM, it switches sources with the push of one button. Perfect if you have two computers to keep track of. Simply too big for my new place.
Asking $50.

"Educational Institution-Chic" Chair
Flash-back to post-secondary with this fixer-upper that never got fixer-uppered. Solid wood, needs refinishing. The upholstered back and seat un-screw from the frame for easy cleaning or re-upholstering.
Asking $30.

50s style Dresser
Could use a coat of paint; lightweight, retro design.
Asking $10.

PAUZE

TRIBE Promoter
I have a Jerker, best desk ever.

That price is incredible whoever buys it is lucky.

Great for production and djing IMO.

Pauze

djbacknforth

TRIBE Member
Hey Dialog...

The guy who is coming on Thursday??? just isnt serious about it yknowhatimean!!! pm me...
lets do this up today/tomorrow!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

houseleague

TRIBE Promoter
djbacknforth said:
Hey Dialog...

The guy who is coming on Thursday??? just isnt serious about it yknowhatimean!!! pm me...
lets do this up today/tomorrow!

The guy on thursday is serious, you don't even know me son, knowwhatimean.......

houseleague

TRIBE Promoter
There is a chrome black jerker being sold by debunct for 60, maybe that one will work for you. Why try and c-block someone else?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djbacknforth

TRIBE Member
haha...
I wasnt trying to c-block your deal yo...
You didnt even post on this thread, and i dont know you...
So its fair game!!!!!!!!!!!
I just have the money in my hand knawmean, and a whip to pick it up asap!
That is serious, like it or not!