• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moving Sale - Everything must go!

Vise

TRIBE Member
Moving sale - items, pics, and prices are listed below. Willing to consider any/all offers. PM or email me (beatz2 @ hotmail) if interested. More items to be added soon.

Computer Desk - Beech finish, sliding keyboard drawer, CPU shelf, excellent condition. $40 or best offer.

Retro 'leatherette' office chairs. Great condition, asking $75 for both or best offer.

Michael Graves Design Toaster/Blender by Black & Decker. Asking $40 for both or best offer.

Black & Decker 6 cup personal coffee maker. $15 or best offer.

Samsung & Magnavox VCRs. $20 each or best offer.

Vise

TRIBE Member
Still available and I believe it includes a remote. I'm at Greenwood & Danforth... PM me or email me (beatz2 @ hotmail) to arrange a time.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i already have a toaster, but would lurve to take that blender off your hands... will you separate them?

:)

Vise

TRIBE Member
Would prefer to sell them together seeing as they are a matched pair (both from the same designer line)... make me an offer for both (via PM) and maybe you can replace your toaster. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vise

TRIBE Member
Bump... lots of interest so far. Willing to accept any reasonable offers here, everything must go!

Vise

TRIBE Member
Computer Desk and Toaster/Blender tentatively sold.

New Item - Original Playstation (similar to pic) with modchip installed, controller, memory cards, and hundreds (around 200-300) burned games. Asking $50 or best offer for the lot.

Vise

TRIBE Member
Updates: Price on the chairs lowered to $60 or best offer. Coffee maker lowered to $10 or best offer. Computer desk sold, toaster/blender sold pending pickup. More items to come.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vise

TRIBE Member
Update: Toaster/Blender sold, Playstation sold, Samsung VCR sold pending pickup. Several people interested in the chairs but no takers yet, make me an offer and they are yours.