• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moving is hard

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It's no wonder I stay in the same place for long periods of time.
I've forgotten how difficult it is to move. The sheer amount of crap you accumulate over the years that needs to be chucked

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

praktik

TRIBE Member
It's horrible.

Also requires so much physical stamina. You need to stretch and exercise and almost train for the upcoming move if you dont wanna be all fucked up @ the end of it!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It's horrible.

Also requires so much physical stamina. You need to stretch and exercise and almost train for the upcoming move if you dont wanna be all fucked up @ the end of it!
My knees! Going up and down the stairs from basement to 2nd floor over and over, maybe 200 times a day for weeks. I am taking the day off today to make some jewelry, sitting down.

praktik

TRIBE Member
My knees! Going up and down the stairs from basement to 2nd floor over and over, maybe 200 times a day for weeks. I am taking the day off today to make some jewelry, sitting down.
I thought i made it through the last move physically intact - tried hard to get in shape - moved sept-october in 2020 but got an upper back issue for all of Q1 2021 that im pretty sure stemmed from the move strain! Was a delayed reaction

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit they took the vinyl out today. I haven't seen the truck weight yet but the dude said maybe 4000 lbs.

Anyway the house looks sparse and not cluttery enough for me, but it looks great in photographs for the listing. The art looks great. I will post pics later.