• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Movies

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
Junkie XL also did the soundtrack to Mad Max last year. He also did the Liam Neeson movie A Walk Among the Tombstones, which wasn't bad.

He's moved on to composing - one of his best works is Radio JXL from 2003 - the double CD edition.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Hey, both Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL have got some rock solid award-winning soundtrack credentials.
However, I still think the soundtrack to Batman V Superman was like being hit over the head with a bag of hammers.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Junkie XL also did the music for Kill Your Friends (a fun, but very dark UK movie from last year about the 90's music industry and A/R managers). Great soundtrack all in.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
pennywiseitstephenking.jpg

The new Pennywise.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
holy hell
with the amunt of trailers they are pumping out for suicide squad makes me think its gonna stink to high heaven
they also should have left joker alone for awhile after ledger

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
large_icRk3eeUXuPTKFvJ4fbXhF7guAe.jpg

Mustang

I really enjoyed this.

I downloaded that, but there were no subs. Don't want to watch it in Turkish, exclusively. (If it were in French, that's do-able). Maybe I'll try again.

Haven't watched many other movies lately, but as far as old/new gos, I recently watched The Mist (2007), a horror-monster flic that's was popping up on all these *top10* "horror movies you haven't seen* lists.

It's decent. Recommended.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Pleasantly surprised by Green Room . About a band that gets stuck in a life and death situation. Nicely pulled off in a cinema verite style. And Picard is in it!

praktik

TRIBE Member
I downloaded that, but there were no subs. Don't want to watch it in Turkish, exclusively. (If it were in French, that's do-able). Maybe I'll try again.

Haven't watched many other movies lately, but as far as old/new gos, I recently watched The Mist (2007), a horror-monster flic that's was popping up on all these *top10* "horror movies you haven't seen* lists.

It's decent. Recommended.

Love that movie, and tough to say why without spoiling.

Good shit

Lojack

TRIBE Member
Love that movie, and tough to say why without spoiling.

Good shit

+1, excellent.. and works well in colour or black & white (both versions are available).

For those that haven't seen it, it is best not to go to bed immediately after seeing it. Try drinks with friends instead.