• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Movie: Spun

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
At least Charlie's Angels was coherent.

I thought it had some good moments, but I really didn't need to see John Leguizamo jerking off into a sock while Mena Suvari had a fucking bowel movement from hell.

"Art"?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I just saw this movie two days ago. While parts of it were kinda lude, it did seem true to life for a bunch of meth heads. Even the part with the shit. C'mon anyone who's done a lot of drugs can relate, even laugh about it.

Other parts of it were fucked up. NOt going to spoil it by saying what. All in all it was worth my four bucks to rent it and I would suggest others rent it if they enjoy watching movies about drugs. Just be careful who you watch it with though.

Like totally for sure ;)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I really liked it...except now I cannot imagine Britney Murphy as anything other than a speed freak.
I may rent this tonight.

PS. Do not see American wedding.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
I think spun would have been better off if it ddin't borrow so much from Requiem. Like the cut scenes of the dialating pupils. Had some good moments but fealt real phony.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
I wanna watch this flick just so I can see how bad it is.

(PS - Saw Confessions of a Dangerous Mind last night, and thought it was great. Recommended.)