• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Movie question

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I searched Google, I asked Blockbuster, nobody seems to know, OR they give me the wrong movie.

There is this DVD that I want to buy as a bday gift, he's been asking for it for over a year and none of our friends have any idea either.

It's an older movie, and it's about this guy that goes to juvi (can't remember why, he was in a gang), and in there, he gets raped by this dude - he then gets revenge and kills the dude that rapes him and he gets sentenced to prison for life. He thinks this character is spanish, but he's not sure.

I thought it was "Blood In Blood Out", but it's not that.
Can you movie junkies help me?

Much appreciated,
Joanne

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Spanish gang, hence the reason why I thought it would be Blood In... but it wasn't that movie.

He also says that he remembers the characted having scarred face, from bad acne...

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Movie question

Originally posted by KillaLadY
Spanish gang, hence the reason why I thought it would be Blood In... but it wasn't that movie.

He also says that he remembers the characted having scarred face, from bad acne...
edward james olmos

kmac

TRIBE Member
Yeah, it's American Me for sure. I've seen it 50 million times but all I remember is the either knife- or bottle-in-ass prision rape scene and edward james olmos's pock-marked face.

Vatos locos forever, mang.

scott

TRIBE Member
Sounds like it could be "Sleepers" with Jason Patrick, Brad Pitt and Kevin Bacon. They were Irish though but the premise is the exact same.
Good flick.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Movie question

Originally posted by Liquidity
edward james olmos
This guy directed American Me. I read the plot summary and it sounds like it, only it didn't mention the rape. (it was like a bottle or something rape)

Wow, if this is the movie, kmac I owe you BIG TIME, SERIOUSLY. He's been looking for this movie for so long!!!!

It's not "Sleepers", we watched that one, it's GREAT.

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Movie question

Originally posted by KillaLadY

Wow, if this is the movie, kmac I owe you BIG TIME, SERIOUSLY. He's been looking for this movie for so long!!!!
he obviously didn't google actors with pock-marked faces...

kmac

TRIBE Member
No problem, Killa. In highschool I used to smoke weed in these Spanish brother's basement and I swear they made me watch that movie at least once a week. Then their mother would come down and chase them around, trying to hit them with her slipper.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Movie question

Originally posted by Liquidity
he obviously didn't google actors with pock-marked faces...
He doesn't know how to use the computer that well.

hahah forced to watch the movie... that's funny. kmac, he's all into these gang-movie watching phase... reliving his youth? LOL
Thank you so much, I honestly appreciate it.