• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Movement 2017

I only managed to go on Saturday - however, for a first time visit, I was very impressed and I'm definitely going again next year.

Acts I managed to check out - Golf Clap at the lakeside pyramid stage, Josh Wink at the main stage (fave set), Hawtin's Close set, the Belleville Three, Larry Heard and a few others.

What an experience last week. Would love to read more from others that were there on other days.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I LOVE THIS EVENT! I think this was my 6th year going. Myself and a posse always head to the festival. DJ Hedi, Green Velvet, Carl Cox, The Saunderson Brothers, IT ALL KICKS SO MUCH ASS.

I only wish Toronto were this cool and could put on an event like this. It was so incredible. So many heads and fans who are knowledgeable about the music. Such a great vibe. I challenge anyone who's never been to please go and check this out.

I went to the Dirty Bird After party and it was off the chains.

Going back for sure for my 7th year.

Solacevip went, looked like a good time