• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Movement 2006

patri©k

TRIBE Member
DEMF/FUSE-IN pre/after parties

potd.gif

wow... already some great parties lined up... although... who's to say what's going to materialize and what isn't!?

anyhow... wanted to get the information out so everyone can start planning!

FRIDAY MAY 26th
LIVE WRONG:
TRAXX
TIM BAKER
AUDIO MATRIX - LIVE
PUNISHER vs. SASSMOUTH
MARK FLASH
FRANKIE VEGA
JASON PATRICK
JOHN PATTERSON
JOSH SURMA
SHIFT
MATT CAPUTO
ANTIPHASE
CHRISTOS
BRANDON INVERGO
FARZANA
ELEVEN:11

SATURDAY MAY 27th
ENDZONE:
PROTOTYPE 909 - LIVE (Dietrich Schoenemann, Jason "BPMF" Szostek, Taylor "T-808" Deupree)
NEIL LANDSTRUMM - LIVE
TONY ROHR - LIVE
DRUMCELL
KERO - LIVE
TEKUSER - LIVE/DJ
LOUIS ROYALE - LIVE

WILD KINGDOM:
THOMAS BARNETT
SCAN 7 - LIVE
SURGEON
LUKE HESS
GUY MINGO - LIVE

SUNDAY MAY 28th
PSYCHO THRILL V:
MURAT & MARIO J. as MOTHOD 11:11 - LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
TRAXX
SUBURBAN KNIGHT
THOMAS BARNETT
A.FAULKNER aka TWONZ
JACQ
T-LINDER
CLAUS BACHOR
NIKO
JOSHUA HARRISON
JOHN CLEES
SETH TROXLER

-------------------------------------------------------

let's try to keep this sucker updated. :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ktown

TRIBE Member
if i was going...
i'd be here...

SATURDAY MAY 27th
ENDZONE:
PROTOTYPE 909 - LIVE (Dietrich Schoenemann, Jason "BPMF" Szostek, Taylor "T-808" Deupree)
NEIL LANDSTRUMM - LIVE
TONY ROHR - LIVE
DRUMCELL
KERO - LIVE
TEKUSER - LIVE/DJ
LOUIS ROYALE - LIVE

nice freakin lineup !

casual

TRIBE Promoter
Ordered my tickets online, filled out my shipping addy and was charged $9 shipping for 3 tickets. Several days later I get this mysterious email from an employee at wanted tickets (the service I purchased the tickets from). Stating that I was an International order and would be charged an additional $10 = $19USD to have 3 tickets shipped. Nowhere on the website or receipt did it indicate this – that I could see.
Fucking ludicrous – anyone else experience this?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

I<3Robots

TRIBE Member
i haven't ordered yet. i wasn't sure if i wanted to do will call or not. wantickets screwed up my will call for an event last year but the peeps at the door were fine with not having any record of it on their end as if it had happened to other people...it was a paxahau event, too.

maybe i'll just purchase them there like last year or use my sister's addy en etats unis. it's not like they'll sell out 50,000 tickets.

did you pay the $4.25 "handling fee" too?

miller

TRIBE Member
i'm going to pickup my tix at the gate.........might by pre-sales to the paxahau masonic temple party via "wantickets" but don't want to get raped!

casual

TRIBE Promoter
miller said:
was the "international fee" for the shipping aspect, or just to order the tix in general?

Shipping. There always is the choice to pick them up there, but I figure the line will be HUGE! would rather spend $9 extra dollars to avoid this - don't know how I feel about $20 extra though.

On another note. Wheres everyone staying - I got a room at the Comfort Inn 1 mile up the road.

Does anyone know of a link to all the after parties. Can't get on Detroit Luv's website.

t_smack

TRIBE Member
I hope that envelope they send your tickets in is gold-plated and personally engraved.. That's a lot to ship one envelope with three tickets. Especially if you order tickets for the afterparties as well, and you get nailed for shipping for each party!?! I'm still trying to convince one of my buddies that it will be fun to stand in line for hours waiting to pick up tickets in downtown detroit..

casual

TRIBE Promoter
^^^^

Fuck gold. That should be some solid platinum type shit.

btw - congrats on your first post - its about time.

beta tester

TRIBE Member
You will not have to wait "hours in line" for your tickets if you choose the will call option. Last year ticketing was handled at the Cobo Hall box office (right next to Hart Plaza) and it was extremely organized and efficient. I assume something similar will be setup this year.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if they sell out of tickets....... I'd like to see the sorta party it would be this year.

and Cobo hall was super easy and quick. i'd rather buy em there then have to deal with this whole "online ticket thing".

dig this

TRIBE Member
vveerrgg said:
if they sell out of tickets....... I'd like to see the sorta party it would be this year.

and Cobo hall was super easy and quick. i'd rather buy em there then have to deal with this whole "online ticket thing".

easy at pie to buy 'em when you get there.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
the extra $10 was for shipping to canada

makes sense to me. they charge you a rate based on a US addy. I'm in Canada. I got my tickets the next day. good enough for me to live with.