• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Motorcycle riders thread.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Any new riders here?

I thought in light of our mild weather, i'd start a thread fishing out the new riders, and existing riders.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Get back to me in exactly one year. I am getting a bike this coming xmas. I guess I could steal my little bros and come riding.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
Get back to me in exactly one year. I am getting a bike this coming xmas. I guess I could steal my little bros and come riding.
Why steal it?....As long as you have a licence....

Although, lending a bike out isn't the same as lending a car.....And there's not a lot of people i'd lend my car to.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
We are going for our licenses in April. I defintely understand about lending the bikes out. They are very dangerous machines. He would probably be cool considering I taught him how to ride it. :D

I really want to get a bike with a sidecar for fun.

defazman

TRIBE Member
plus if you ride someone else's bike, you aren't covered on their insurance

i so miss the riding, maybe next year....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lobo

TRIBE Member
One thing our instructor told us back when I was at the weekend course is that there's two things you never lend out: your girl and your bike. :)

Lobo

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
sheik rock said:
My 500 Ninja buying plans were ruined by the need to move out on my own this summer.

Can't afford both.
Ninja 500's are really cheap to own, maintain, and insure.....Depending on how flexible your income is, shouldn't be too hard.

SirDude

TRIBE Member
Yup, been riding since I was 12.
Raced motocrosss for 4 years, and right now I'm
CHOMPING AT THE FUCKIN' BIT TO RIDE, MAN!!!!
Here's me and my first born.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
Joe, is that a ZX-9?
ya its a 9

one of the last ones made b4 they were discontinued. dual carbs up from 135 torque, and its an 04'. they made a few b4 discontinuing them for the zx10

the bike is a dream, i absolutley adore it

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scott

TRIBE Member
Girlfriend has a fucking bike and I don't:(

However that will all change in the coming months:)

Nothing hotter than a hot girl on a Ninja!

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
scott said:
Girlfriend has a fucking bike and I don't:(
That's gotta be emasculating. :p

J/k

I knew a guy that used to ride with a girl all the time...He'd get on the back, and put his arms around her.

We made fun of him too.