• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mossa - Town Hall (Eloi Brunelle Mix)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
It's been a while since I thought a track deserved it's own thread. And sorry Rich I have confirmation this is the actual listing of the title/remix.

This is rolling funky/jazzy house at its best.

A track that should you hear it out will having you jumping up and down and rocking out like nothing else.

Pure party goodness that just rolls along killing everything in its path. I would post a sample but no justice would be done.

Track this mf done and kill it every chance you get.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
this track is on the mix i posted recently, and yup it's a real banger. ashG seemed to clear some things up about it in another thread, but mine was marked as an upcoming Guest House release, and given to me by a pretty reliable source.

could be wrong though..

AshG

oeretS said:
this track is on the mix i posted recently, and yup it's a real banger. ashG seemed to clear some things up about it in another thread, but mine was marked as an upcoming Guest House release, and given to me by a pretty reliable source.

could be wrong though..
there *is* a brunelle thing coming out on guest house but i don't think this particular thing is it.
its also worth nothing that this is an old track, relatively speaking - done about a year or so ago i think.