• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moshgirl toppled...by this photo.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
thats not looking too staged....

theres no way that dude reppin in the back with his hand in the air could do that expression on command!

zoo

TRIBE Member
it really, really looks staged to me

the girl infront looks like she's posing

either way, i don't think this has the same appeal as mosh girl ... she had a destructive aura around her, like you don't wanna get in her way or she'll fuck you up good, and this fact was further cemented into the viewer's head by the terrified guy in the background, shitting his pants in fear/disgust

all this new pic has is three ugly kids, whoopee.

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo

either way, i don't think this has the same appeal as mosh girl ... she had a destructive aura around her, like you don't wanna get in her way or she'll fuck you up good, and this fact was further cemented into the viewer's head by the terrified guy in the background, shitting his pants in fear/disgust

all this new pic has is three ugly kids, whoopee.
ok, you may be right.

but god DAMN are they ugly.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

why not

TRIBE Member
i actually think moshgirl is kind of cool, and feel bad that she was hurt by her internet legend.
the way i see it, she's givn'er, and everyone around her is so pussy that they're scared by it, reinforcing how hard she's rocking out at that particular moment.

i think these 3 ugly kids are great too, and they probably look much less ugly in real life.
rocking out isn't always pretty, but that's what makes it rock - fear and joy and hate and sex all wrapped up in one.
always ugly.
just look at fundamentalist christians - same inspiration (fear/joy/hate/sex), and even uglier.

Papillon

TRIBE Member
This pic is horrifyingly fascinating as they all look so..er...homely.

But Mosh Girl is still, hands DOWN, laugh out loud funny. Nothing beats her.