• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Morning Addictions

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I hate coffee, I don't drink it or need it.

Hot chocolate from Tim Hortons.. I LIKE, but only on occasion.

Now, I'm 26 and I've never needed a caffeinated drink in the morning... until now.

Hello,

My name is Amy

and I am addicted to Mmmuffins large hot chocolate.

This morning as I am riding the RAMMED subway, squished up against the doors, I realized that I had spent the last four stops debating with myself over whether or not to get a hot chocolate.

I ended up getting one.

Lately, I've been getting this drink every morning, and if I'm strong and don't get it in the morning, I'm weak by the afternoon and get it then.

What are your morning must haves?

Amy - the one who loves mmmuffins hot chocolate in the mornings (oohh.. and a Powerade Jugo Juice in the afternoon.. tune in next thread)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I don't really have a morning must have - I really like something hot to drink

my morning addiction is morning sex :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I don't really have a morning addiction. There are times I will have coffee in the morning or there are times where I will skip it. either way it doesn't effect my daily routine.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Every morning I have a piece of toast with peanut butter, a golden delicious apple, and a cup of rasberry leaf tea. Except on Fridays, when I get a jumbo white mochaccino and get all jacked up. I would like to have one of those every day, but out of consideration for the people around me (and my ability to sleep), I restrain myself. It's tough.

chooch

TRIBE Member
ha ha

i like having music on my ride into work...without it....well...it stinks, quite frankly.

as far as coffee, hot chocolate, soya milk in the mornings for another form of pick me up.

sk8

TRIBE Member
three simple little letters

t

e

a

couldn't live without the stuff in all it's forms. english breaky in the AM, Green in the afternoon, Chamomile or Fruit in the evening.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Double Espresso from Coffee Company, and if I can't get there I've stooped so low as to get an espresso from East side marios. up the street.

To that person who gave me my first "espresso" type drink last I was in toronto. I hate u. ;)

kat

TRIBE Member
i drink tea most mornings at work, unless im too busy and forget

in my desk cupboard here i have:

darjeeling
lady grey
black currant
chai
english toffee
elder flowers
dandelion leaves

the only other things i can think of that make me feel "weird" without

my discman. walking alone without music normally makes me uneasy.

my bag.
its not even a specific bag that i like, just a bag that belongs to me with my stuff in it. otherwise i start thinking that i will need it for something. and i hate putting my wallet in my pocket. YOU NEVER KNOW.
that and i'd have nothing to fiddle with while wandering around doing whatever it is im doing.
even for just little walks around the block i bring my bag. yay.

meh

IgStar

TRIBE Member
a freezing cold glass of water is the very first thing I need in the AM to wake my sleepy ass up!

Lambchops

TRIBE Member
A 10am cold can of Coke and an 11am Price is Right session. I used to love coffee but the heat makes me sleepy :(

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
I'm addicted to fruit first thing in the morning... Mmmmmmm some cold juicy oranges, pineapples and kiwi!

Alita

TRIBE Member
Water - I need TONS of it in the morning. I always wake up hella thirsty, so I have a glass of water on my night table which i drink as soon as I get up.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lambchops
A 10am cold can of Coke and an 11am Price is Right session. I used to love coffee but the heat makes me sleepy :(

ACK

I knew someone that would have a can of coke on the way into school in the morning, I thought that was sick.. coke at 8am.

Blech!

I have my coffee! It's a must have. No and's if's or but's.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
I'm addicted to fruit first thing in the morning... Mmmmmmm some cold juicy oranges, pineapples and kiwi!

Oh and Timbits- goddamit why does there have to be a Tim Hortons on the way to school :p