• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Morillo on the 31st

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
I got my saturday night res so I'll have to check it out after (sometime around 3 or 4) but I start @ 10 and play all night so if you wanna come by for some sweet beats and pre drink fun fun it's free and I believe 2 4 1 drinks...

I hope morillo is playing after 4

-Bill

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
If you could give me some details on your res then that would be great. It should be some mates and I who are coming out so some pre-drinking could lead to a great night out.

matt

TRO

TRIBE Member
it's Called Apothocary...it's the corner of peter and Adilade right beside pulse night club...just a likkle lounge with some good beats and good drinks...I play all night from 10-close which is usually around 3 or 4...

it's free no cover and just a great place for some pre party fun...

-Bill

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
I have never actually met anyone from Tribe (to my knowledge) and would quite like to for this night out, so if anyone sees a 6'6" 190 lbs English guy with brown hair and maybe stubble then come and say hello, as it would be nice to put some names to faces.

matt

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
4 more days.....

oh and i heard he's getting on @ 1am 'till 3:30, anybody else confirm this??

only 2 1/2 hrs... boo