• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

More tough sentences for gun crimes

Lurker

TRIBE Member
http://www.680news.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20060228_160726_5708#

"The man convicted and given a life sentence in a brutal killing that sent shock waves across the GTA is a free man today.

Craig Patrick, convicted of killing three-year old Brianna Davies of North York more than six years ago, is now out of prison while his appeal goes forward.

In 2001, Patrick was convicted in the shooting death of the child and the attempted murder of her father, Warren Blackstock.
In July 1999, Patrick and Blackstock were involved in a dispute in the Jane and Finch area. Brianna Davies was shot in the head and killed, and her father was wounded. The shooting left Blackstock paralyzed.

Today, Patrick walked free on $87,000 bail which he didn't have to pay, instead, he signed court documents promising not to carry guns or commit more crimes."

It's the last paragraph that cracks me up. We work on the honour system now? A kid is dead, and her dad is paralyzed, and this guy PROMISES not to carry guns, which are illegal anyways?!?!!?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
doesn't sound like a problem with sentencing, rather with whoever let this asshole out of prison during a life sentence while waiting for an appeal. This doesn't add up, something is missing from the article.

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
WTF?
Well this is great news as I was planning a bank robbery. If I now get vaught I'll just give them my scouts honour to be a good boy.

crazedcanuck

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
WTF?
Well this is great news as I was planning a bank robbery. If I now get vaught I'll just give them my scouts honour to be a good boy.

Paging Maui, we are ready to assemble the team.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders