• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

More Private msg woes.....

Okay, it's saying that my inbox is full....

With only three messages?!?!?!??!

Has the private message option been turned off again?

From the Ministry of what's the dealy yo?

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Stop Bill C-10
G

I think my account is taking up all the room on Tribe.

*shrugs* sorry James.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
mine always seems to be full too james?
and I only have a couple in there... and I deleted tons a little while ago so there should be lots of room... hmmm ???

AshG

yeah, i asked what our pvt msg space was a while ago when we were originally advised to delete old messages, but the answer was circumspectially avoided.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Go to your Sent Messages box, and delete those motherfuckers.

God, do I have to tell you people everything??

deep

TRIBE Member
alexd, if you can deselect the option to save outgoing messages because I gar-on-tee that's why people's boxes fill up, and the majority of people aren't even aware of this

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
why don't people just delete them themselves? thats what I wanna know.

in your user cp, in the drop-down box select show messages from 'the begining' and that should reveal any old lurking messages. delete them and you should be fine.

Originally posted by alexd

in your user cp, in the drop-down box select show messages from 'the begining' and that should reveal any old lurking messages. delete them and you should be fine.

Just shows one box. Usually the inbox.

From the Ministry of this newfangled technology. Must resist going back to the two cans and a string method.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member

well when you send PM's there are 4 little check boxes underneath which save a sent message and also 'track' the message if you dont unclick them it keeps a copy in another folder which isn't as obvious as the inbox

deep

TRIBE Member

because evidently people are lazy and stupid and the lazy and stupid generally define the majority and consequently what you have to deal with

mingster

TRIBE Member

<----feels proud for figuring it out allllllllll by herself! :)