• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

More on the moron who pissed on the war memorial

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Apparently I have 12,000 posts and still act like a n00b. Which makes me pathetic. I guess the bottle of wine I've polished off could be blamed... *glares*

thom100

TRIBE Member
dont-feed-troll.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:
How does an atheist desicrate anything by pissing on it?

Wipe that crap out of your mouth before you assume everyone believes in a god with a big beard on a cloud.

sheesh. You had to go insult me. Get a life.

I'll tell you again, I nor many others wont lose any sleep if this guy pisses on that or any other 'memorial'.

I only want to know 1 thing where were your parents born?

Mine are from Canada and have been here 5 generations and 3 of those generations have served in the military, now when i travel abroad I don't piss anywhere but a toilet. Why ? out of fucking respect for the people who have allowed me to enter their country and use their resources. I make sure to respect their monuments and traditions.

this is something I feel newer generations of both Canadians and Immigrants do not and it sadens me. why is it every country in the world has some kind of cultural identity except Canada?

it's pretty simple respect and passing down teachings from prior generations, we as Canadians lack this quality and when people like this do something WRONG some of us YOU turn a blind eye or simply say it's not your problem or they have a right to do this.

just remember one thing your civil liberties will never take precedent over society's. Society said it was wrong to desicrate a national monument that symbolizes the Canadians that never returned home while defending our country.

this has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with being Canadian and sadly it was done by a Canadian on Canada day. Go pick up a history book and learn something because you have shown you know nothing about the country that feeds, clothes and provides you an opportunity to shelter you and your family regardless of where you come from.

kyfe said:
I only want to know 1 thing where were your parents born?
Who cares.

The only thing I want to know is if I can be the first to lay a three coil steamer in chloe's gaping maw.

Now that everyone's been talking about it, it's all I can think about. Well, that and buying a pair of Crocs.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Who cares.

I do, it would be worse if they are born and raised here and this is the type of values they instil in their children. I could understand someone who is new to the country not knowing any better or not knowing the signifigance of the monument.

deep

TRIBE Member
OTTAWA (CP) - Three young men who were photographed urinating on the national war memorial on Canada Day have now been identified, Ottawa police said Wednesday.

Two youths under age 18 from Ottawa were initially identified through tips from the public, and a 23-year-old from outside the city quickly called police after his photo was published on the police web site Wednesday.

None of the individuals were named by police and no charges have yet been laid. But police said they expect charges are coming in the near future.

"We have to do what's in the public interest," said spokesman Steve Desjourdy.

Two of the suspects were identified through photos taken by a veteran upset to see drunken Canada Day revellers using the granite memorial as a urinal.

The ensuing media coverage outraged veterans groups and caused a flurry of newspaper letters and radio call-ins demanding increased security around the monument, which is the final resting place for the remains of an unknown Canadian soldier.
© The Canadian Press 2006

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/n...=126d6a8c-c170-4f1d-a340-f25f27c49fcd&k=86113

kyfe said:
I do, it would be worse if they are born and raised here and this is the type of values they instil in their children. I could understand someone who is new to the country not knowing any better or not knowing the signifigance of the monument.

Don't make me whoosh you!

!!!!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Kyfe, I gotta say I hope that these guys have a family thats been in Canada longer than yours and served in more wars than yours.

I blame this on the americans! they have corrupted our youth through video games.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
Kyfe, I gotta say I hope that these guys have a family thats been in Canada longer than yours and served in more wars than yours.

I blame this on the americans! they have corrupted our youth through video games.

yeah I piss all over the hookers in GTA then i go shoot some cops

haha I doubt many people's families have been here longer than mine, TRUST

ok except maybe Vinder's

chloe69

TRIBE Member
Born and raised here and the fact that I feel that people have the freedom to pee wherever they want definitely makes me more canadian than you.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:
Born and raised here and the fact that I feel that people have the freedom to pee wherever they want definitely makes me more canadian than you.

haha free your pee, classic

as for being born and raised here you should really have more pride in your country and the work they do abroad, there's no excuse you should know better or at least your parents should have done a better job teaching you morals.

question, do you even have the ability to pee at will? Ie are you male?

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
chloe69 said:

i use my smegma to make poutine. beat that smelly-cunterssen!

mama_foosh

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:

chloe,
how would you feel if someone urinated on a gravestone of someone in your family?

this is how the war vets feel.
mf