• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

More labels going down?

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Well according to gossip and a few actual clarifications the Force Inc team is trouble. Nothing solid on whether they are going down but that's what it seems like. This isn't to start any rumours but it is an urge for all of you to keep your ears open for more info. I don't need to mention how much this would suck.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
well Jon Berry is out of the Force camp, and I believe he was the driving force of Force in NA. Don't know how the German camp is doing but I haven't seen anything from Force in quite some time.

Force Lab and Force Tracks have both been quiet for quite some time....

hello darkness my old friend ..
odbx

element.8

TRIBE Member
force inc had almost its entire warehouse up on e.bay for a while, because they were running too much red tape and needed to clear out and liquidate everything to get back in the green.

they had like first pressings of force inc. #1 on e.bay, still sealed, for like 20$. it was nuts, and quite sad.

so far as i know, they're doing ok now, but they were in trouble there for a bit. there was rumours of them filing for bankruptsy protection, but i think that went away after their big e.bay blowout.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by element.8
they had like first pressings of force inc. #1 on e.bay, still sealed, for like 20$. it was nuts, and quite sad.
and you forgot to tell us? naughty techno lover! very naughty indeed!

odbx

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

d.code

TRIBE Member
I went out record shoping today and I was just thinking that I havent seen any Force Inc releases in awhile..
last thing I remembered seeing was a EP called Detroit. Cant remember who made it though....

I a little bit worried here!