• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

More additions to the "Star Wars Kid"

Homermeow

TRIBE Member
HAHAHAHAA Here is some fun changes to the Star Wars Kid.... some people have too much time...... errrrrrr.... like me:D I think we could get him to take over for Bush... all in favor...

Homermeow

TRIBE Member
Drugs...... mmmmmm ..... As for the Star wars kid for President.... have you seen what Bush has done? A 5 Year old with ADD could do better!!:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
dude, what are you talking about?

you're all like "addition to star wars kid" then there is nothing about the star wars kid?

Crack cocaine will rock your brain

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
is this the same kid people raised money for? :D

ya, it is.

the original video was hilarious.

some of the new enhanced versions are great. adding the laser blasts was a good idea. ditto for the one where he fights himself.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the matrix reloaded one was hilarious with the background music.

i was laughing so hard i had to stop because people could hear me through my door.

kodos

TRIBE Member
Some nerds at my high school did this for their big project in OAC english or something... like a star wars recounting of some shakespeare story that was mainly light-saber noises and cheap special effects applied frame-by-frame. I think the teacher gave 'em all 100%. GO LITERACY!

Rampant

TRIBE Promoter
Easy twinkle toes

That is to funny, I can't believe I hadn't seen this before. He's really working up a sweat in that video...:D
I gotta pass this on!

Gracie