• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

moooooving :(

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
ugh

I can home prepared to start packing and getting ready and I DON'T WANT TO DEAL with this at all!!

does anyone else hate moving as much as me???

I'm gearing up for my mandatory mini breakdown where I have a little fit and just sit defeated on the floor and cry.
its coming let me tell you!!
hello? shitshow

:( - moving sucks ass!

I hate moving too.

Going to probably have to do it this year too. I have lots of shit and the apartment is shrinking.

From the Ministry of my sympathies

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
If you want help..ask.

Nice and slow, its all good...take 3 breaths...lift something...

I find that if I rush it, its sloppy and I'm more disorganized than I was before I started.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I hate moving too.

Going to probably have to do it this year too. I have lots of shit and the apartment is shrinking.

From the Ministry of my sympathies

Prime Minister Highsteppa
Those load-bearing Digweed posters?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Colm

TRIBE Member
moving just sucks... especially when its to a place 3,000 miles away from a place you lived for all 19 years of one's life, where you dont know a soul and have to start all over again.

It also sucks when you are trying to move, get evicted and your landlord steals all your funiture and tries to keep it from you

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ah chrissy chill girl. Smoke a phatty and start throwing shit out. If your anything like me you dont need/use half of it, so quit being sentimental and chuck it. Then do some lines and rip thru the house tossing things in suitcases and boxes. You will be done in no time.
Start with books, I always start with books, they are easy and get you in the mood.

:p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Know what'll make em feel better...

Right before you leave, run outside, hold a geto-blaster over your head and blast Peter Gabriel..

That makes everyone feel better ;)
You're roomate that is.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Colm
moving just sucks... especially when its to a place 3,000 miles away from a place you lived for all 19 years of one's life, where you dont know a soul and have to start all over again.
I moved across continents twice in my life - yah, i can still remember how much it sucked at the time. But I'm here now, and I certainly don't regret anything.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Oh how I hate moving :(
Before university, I had never moved in my life..

Monday will be my sixth move. Ugh.

And this is my first one that involves furniture :(

AAAAAAH

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
*starting* the moving process sucks. once you get going, it's kinda fun.

throwing away old crap, finding old party flyers, love letters and pictures and reminiscing about the way things used to be. *dabs eyes with tissue*

now turn off your computer and get to work.

my and my jimmy can help over the weekend but you already know that.

go! leafs! go!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Colm
It also sucks when you are trying to move, get evicted and your landlord steals all your funiture and tries to keep it from you [/B]
Werd...Eviction sucks!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I LOVE MOVING! Almost as much as I like my two other favourite things: looking for a new job or apartment.

Blah, nobody likes that shit.

BBB.

Suck it up, woman! I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRONG! :p

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
throwing away old crap, finding old party flyers, love letters and pictures and reminiscing about the way things used to be. *dabs eyes with tissue*
Hah. Wanna come help, Will?
I have an entire big box of party flyers, beads, funfur, GLOWING PINK STARS!!!, etc. I've moved it twice without even going through it. I can't bring myself to get rid of that stuff.

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
Being 19 and having lived in 11 different places, I can say that I've moved enough in my time. It definitely sucks, and you do throw away a lot of shyte, but now I have basically no childhood memories left.
I also find it gets less nostalgic each time. Rather than sit there and reminisce i just grumble, and throw shit in the boxes.
Hmmmm. I guess that was no help at all. :(

G

I've moved 23 times in just under 26 years.

I practically find it natural after about a year in any one place.

Cheeks! Nothing to worry about! You don't have too much to move do you? When's the date? If I can make it into Toronto, I'll help ya out.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon

I moved across continents twice in my life - yah, i can still remember how much it sucked at the time. But I'm here now, and I certainly don't regret anything.
me neither, it just took a while for the 'homesickness' or just plain disliking my new location to pass. Im so happy I moved now.