• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

montreal on a tuesday night.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
so yeah, some ideas on somefin' to do there on a tuesday night...specifically, tomorrow.

p.s. I already have hookers and blow as an option.

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
NO QUESTION> Salon Daome with special guests Demarkus Lewis and Mighty Kat. 141 Mont Royal Est near St-Denis.

you can catch the live netcast on netmusique for those not in Montreal..

info about the night...

This week at Dizzy-February 14th

If you thought Mighty Kat just taking some time off, I need to enlighten you. The Kat was getting ready for this week’s party. She has brought out the records that will ensure that you get dancin’, shakin’ or gyratin’. To help her on her quest for musical debauchery, she has none other than international dj/producer Demarkus Lewis (Nightshift, Brique Rouge, Grin Music). The Dizzy turntables will never be the same again! Important things for the night: dress in red, bring your honey & come party!

*Big is one word that needs to be used when describing Demarkus Lewis. It can be used to describe his impact in the house music scene. Or when you are talking about his worldwide following. Or all the other djs he has collaborated with. From his start as a dj in 1990 to the beginning of his production career in 2000, Demarkus Lewis knew that he was destined for big things. He has released over 50 house records in the last 5 years. He has become one of the most sought-after djs on an international scale. He created his signature style of bumpin’ beats, distinctive chord selection and fine-tuned ear for melodies. His records have been released on prestigious labels such as Moods N Grooves, Bluem, Roam & Alluv Recordings. He then branched out in the tech/house scene that was just emerging. He proved that he wouldn’t be kept to just one genre of music. He has worked with Derrick Carter, Paul Johnson, DJ Heather, Johnny Fiasco & so many others. He is currently working on his own record label Grin Music & check out his latest release on Lazy Days records “You Remind Me†featuring a Fred Everything remix.

This night is a GUARANTEED good time.

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tobywan
so yeah, some ideas on somefin' to do there on a tuesday night...specifically, tomorrow.

p.s. I already have hookers and blow as an option.

Im not sure but I'll be there Wed to Sun if anyone can help!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders