• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Montreal Clubs Recommendations

khemistry

TRIBE Member
Hello,

I'm going to montreal for the long weekend for a stag party.

Any recommendations to clubs and places to go?

Will be staying Downtown Montreal.

Thanks

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
It's a damn shame all those informational Montreal threads were deleted.
Try Stereo, i hear it's hot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chaz

TRIBE Member
khemistry said:
Awesome, anything else??

Stereo. For sure.

...unless you want something more like this:

http://www.montrealvip.com/

You should look on the internet for more ideas!

don-koon-stag1-ds.jpg

khemistry

TRIBE Member
^^^^ It's a stag party, so basically the best man got the strippers to come down to the hotel but after that just trying to gather some ideas and good places to party since were there the whole long weekend. Another thing is were trying to avoid the hip hop clubs.

I figure that Tribe community can actually give me a better recommendation.

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
Where's the Montreal forum already?!

Long weekend is gay pride weekend...

Stereobar is still open from 10am to 3pm. Sound is great. Stereo terrace on the street is open from noon to midnight on Friday and Saturday.

Cherry is Angel Moraes club...amazing soundsystem, good locals

Opera is the bottle service type club, pretty people...a lot of fun though

Tribe Hyperclub is basically the same thing.

Chaz

TRIBE Member
khemistry said:
^^^^ It's a stag party, so basically the best man got the strippers to come down to the hotel but after that just trying to gather some ideas and good places to party since were there the whole long weekend. Another thing is were trying to avoid the hip hop clubs.

I figure that Tribe community can actually give me a better recommendation.

Right. Stereo.

guysmiley

TRIBE Member
Bump!

We’re heading down there for an impromptu stag. Pretty musically diverse crowd (most around 30) that’s going and we plan on hitting Karma for Carter on Friday, so that means Saturday/Sunday will most likely have to be more a mix of T40/urban/house.

What’s a good scene that has a bit of an older crowd but is conducive to the type of shenanigans one might expect at a bachelor party? Tokyo used to be a good spot- although it may be a little on the young side for us now.

Thanks!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Tokyo would still be a good choice IMO. My friend Stacey works there. Used to be a regular place to get into trouble for me.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Bump!

We’re heading down there for an impromptu stag. Pretty musically diverse crowd (most around 30) that’s going and we plan on hitting Karma for Carter on Friday, so that means Saturday/Sunday will most likely have to be more a mix of T40/urban/house.

What’s a good scene that has a bit of an older crowd but is conducive to the type of shenanigans one might expect at a bachelor party? Tokyo used to be a good spot- although it may be a little on the young side for us now.

Thanks!

hey.. do you happen to know the set time for DC at Karma? I'm actually going to be at Parking nightclub until 2ish.. so would love to come catch DC.. if he has a later set time.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
I don't think Karma is an afterhours- I believe they're open from 10-2 but not sure of Carter will be playing the entire time. Here's something off Google:

http://dose.clubzone.com/events/129018/Montreal/Derrick-Carter.html

i don't trust that posting, looks shads to me.

people don't go out till like 1230-1 in mtl and last call is at 3

i don't think karma is afterhours either but i heard it was really nice from my friends who threw a jam there when it first opened.

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
Bump!

Thanks!

Opera on Saturday or Sunday.

Real nice club with a lot of eye candy.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
Opera on Saturday or Sunday.

Real nice club with a lot of eye candy.

tribe hyperclub
time supperclub
le quartier
orchid
globe
house
med

these are not really my type of places to go to, but i went with my girls who loved these places listed if you're looking for bottle service, top 40 & house music these are the places to go.

if memory serves me right they all have dress code on saturday night.

le quartier, tribe & time are in old montreal. 1234 is de la montange and st. catherines, and the rest can be found on st. lo just north of sherbrooke and all within walking distance of eachother.

*sigh* oh man just thinking about mtl makes me miss it so much :(

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Ok DC's set time is: 12h30 to 3h15am

Going to try my best to catch the end of his set. Would like to check out Karma.