• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

montell williams

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I don't like him at all.

He has a condescending pity to his guests that I hate.

"You got raped by your father for 10 years"

"That must have been awful, how did that make you feel?"

gah, I can't stand him!
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
He is one of the few respectable talk show hosts. Except for when he has Slyvia Brown on. I can't believe that he thinks that she is for real.

The worst is John Walsh ... "It was terrible that some pervert videotaped you naked without your knowledge ... now lets take a look at a clip of one of those videos.".

Cheers ... Ian :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
He is one of the few respectable talk show hosts. Except for when he has Slyvia Brown on. I can't believe that he thinks that she is for real.

The worst is John Walsh ... "It was terrible that some pervert videotaped you naked without your knowledge ... now lets take a look at a clip of one of those videos.".

Cheers ... Ian :)

Yes. I am not a big day time television person, but I don't mind Montel. He seems to be the best of the lot. And I think Sylvia Brown is really good. She has written some excellent books too.
 

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream

The worst is John Walsh ... "It was terrible that some pervert videotaped you naked without your knowledge ... now lets take a look at a clip of one of those videos.".
Hahahaha.

So true.
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
Yes. I am not a big day time television person, but I don't mind Montel. He seems to be the best of the lot. And I think Sylvia Brown is really good. She has written some excellent books too.
When she is on, the show is so comical.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: "My mother died last year. Does she still love me?"

SLYVIA BROWN: "Of course she does. Her spirit is telling me right now that she still cares for you a great deal."

AUDIENCE MEMBER: "Oh, thank you for confirming that for me."

Honestly, if you believe that she is really talking to your dead relatives, you are an idiot.

I still will never get over the episode where she pointed out that pieces of dust that were in someone's photographs were actually ghosts, and that the person's house was haunted.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
I would still like to know what happened on the show today.
NOT JUST IDENTICAL!

Today's guests will make you look twice, four, and even six times over. We're celebrating the miracle of multiple births – siblings who look the same, act the same, have the same birthdate, yet remain as separate individuals. We'll also meet some of the parents of these amazing twins, quadruplets and even sextuplets. We'll first meet triplet sisters from Poland whose love for America brought them to our nation to study one of their other great loves – music. They'll perform a few of their original songs for us. We'll also meet a Naomi and her identical quadruplet daughters. Unlike many of the twins, triplet and quads that are being born today, Naomi wasn't taking any fertilization drugs when she had her identical quads — making her daughters' birth very rare. Only one out of 11 million births are identical quads. At ten years old, these amazing sisters may look alike but their individuality is very important to them. Next we'll meet an unusual pair of couples – identical twin sisters who fell in love with a pair of identical twin brothers. They met, dated, married, live right next door to each other, each have 2 children, and even share their family pet. Another pair of identical twin brothers that we'll meet was separated at birth when their mother gave them up for adoption. They each knew they had a twin somewhere but if it wasn't for an amazing coincidence, they may never have met. Finally we'll be introduced to an amazing family of sextuplets. At sixteen months old, these babies are a handful for their parents and older brother. Find out today how this family copes with the task of taking care of 6 babies at once.

http://www.montelshow.com/show/todays.htm

because i care :)
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
When she is on, the show is so comical.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: "My mother died last year. Does she still love me?"

SLYVIA BROWN: "Of course she does. Her spirit is telling me right now that she still cares for you a great deal."

AUDIENCE MEMBER: "Oh, thank you for confirming that for me."

Honestly, if you believe that she is really talking to your dead relatives, you are an idiot.

I still will never get over the episode where she pointed out that pieces of dust that were in someone's photographs were actually ghosts, and that the person's house was haunted.

Cheers ... Ian :)
You don't believe someone can be clairvoyant?? Or you just don't think she is? I think she is.
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
You don't believe someone can be clairvoyant?? Or you just don't think she is? I think she is.
I don't believe that anyone is clairvoyant. But, even if it is possible, I definetly think she doesn't have the powers. It is all a con in the name of entertainment.

Cheers ... Ian :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Well, I have had some very incredible experiences with clairvoyants. They are definitely real. I do think there are a lot of crocks out there. I guess you would have to experience it yourself to believe it.
 
Top