• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Monster

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
OK..who's excited about seeing this??...pegged to be one of the best film roles in recent history,it comes out today and I'm thinking of seeing it...anyone else planning on it?
 
I plan on it...don't normally like Charlize but she's getting the raves and practically disappears into this role, apparently.

~jen
 
i can't wait to see it.

i hadn't heard anything about it, but i saw charlize theron on regis one morning...then they showed a clip of the movie and i thought "ok, i must be wrong, it can't be her".

it looks really really good.
 
I WAS JUST GOING TO POST THIS!!!!!

Charleze Theron apparantly does an amazing job on playing Elaine Wuernos.
I've followed the history of this mad woman through many an A&E show!

I cannot believe they took gorgeous yummy Charlize and turned her into that ,monster. Incredible job. YES! I am pumped to see this.
 
Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
nerd.jpg


looks scary
 
it's on my list of movies to watch

so far:

school of rock
city of god
monster
lost in translation
elephant
 
Originally posted by zoo
it's on my list of movies to watch

so far:

school of rock
city of god
monster
lost in translation
elephant

that's a meaty list,zoo...see city of god and L.I.T. back to back...that would be one hardcore sunday afternoon:D
 
Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
whats this about, never heard of it?

it's based on the true story of Serial killer Elaine Wuernos.

she's one fucked up broad.

you'll like it mich.:p
 
woman has agression issues/murders 6 people/befriends a woman(ricci)...actually I don't even know what her story really is but that's the great thing about wanting to see it...should be a haunting flick
 
Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
2733549_200X150.jpg


interesting footnote: she came forward last year and said that her mom killed her dad for the years of abuse they both suffered from his hands...it's OSCAR TIME!
 
Originally posted by terrawrist III
2733549_200X150.jpg


interesting footnote: she came forward last year and said that her mom killed her dad for the years of abuse they both suffered from his hands...it's OSCAR TIME!

Actually I heard about that many years ago. I think it's something she just didn't want to really talk about until now.

~jen
 
Originally posted by rejenerate
Actually I heard about that many years ago. I think it's something she just didn't want to really talk about until now.

~jen

true...role must be her living vicariously through her mom

man...I'm such a dick:(
 
Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Top