• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Monster Truck Rally!!!

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
Come on people you know you want to go.

Monster truck race, demolition derby and a special guest appearance by Truckasaurus! (well maybe not)

I thought the idea was kinda lame at first but the more my friends kept bugging me to go the more I am looking forward too it.

beer + white trash + dirt + Gravedigger = good entertainment

Chris
 

vinder

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by C-NiCE:
Come on people you know you want to go.

Monster truck race, demolition derby and a special guest appearance by Truckasaurus! (well maybe not)

I thought the idea was kinda lame at first but the more my friends kept bugging me to go the more I am looking forward too it.

beer + white trash + dirt + Gravedigger = good entertainment

Chris
</font>

is this going on tomorrow too? when? how can we get tickets and how much?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
I went last night but it is going on today as well at 2. tics are 15 for the cheap seats and up to 40 for the good ones. I bought mine at gate 7 with no problems.

The monter trucks are cool. they got 1500 horses under the hood and man are they loud! The race is mildly entertaining but the monster truck freestyle is awesome. The funniest thing was the demolitoion derby. just pure hick fun. Possibly a Tribe entry next year?!?

Bubmbaclat, went down with a bunch of the western boys. As usual a rawkus time. Jimmy nearly got arrested at Union station for yelling too much and basically being an ass. Good times, good times.

Chris
 

silver1

TRIBE Member
Sunday! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! THREE STORIES OF METAL CRUSHING MAYHEM, TRUCKASAURUS WILL BE THERE! If you miss this, you'd better be dead... or in jail... And if you're in jail, break out!
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
This was honestly so much fun
!!!
I can't believe I actually went - but I am so glad that I did!

Gravedigger was bit of a disappointment - he lost everything but the prelims' and in the Monster truck freestyle stalled out and didn't wreck anything
.
booo Gravedigger!

Funniest part of the day - we got in trouble from skid dad for being too rowdy.
"think of the kids trying to sit behind you"
Apparently you can be too rowdy at the Monster Truck Jam?
haha - good old skid Dad.

I will totally go again - I had a wicked time!!

Next stop - the Motorcross on the 2nd of Feb...
!


finished off the day
 

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Sweet! Sounds like fun. I know Bruno was gonna go... where's Kevin on this? I know he had expressed interest in going...

As much as I would have wanted to go to this, I think I can get my skid quota in for the year at Wrestlemania in March.

Pete
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cheeka:
This was honestly so much fun
!!!
I can't believe I actually went - but I am so glad that I did!

Gravedigger was bit of a disappointment - he lost everything but the prelims' and in the Monster truck freestyle stalled out and didn't wreck anything
.
booo Gravedigger!

Funniest part of the day - we got in trouble from skid dad for being too rowdy.
"think of the kids trying to sit behind you"
Apparently you can be too rowdy at the Monster Truck Jam?
haha - good old skid Dad.

I will totally go again - I had a wicked time!!

Next stop - the Motorcross on the 2nd of Feb...
!


finished off the day
</font>
ahhh, good ol skid dad!
cheeka - "could you do us a favour and watch our jackets while we go get a beer?"
skid dad - "do you think you could do ME a favour, and next time you're jumping around waving that flag you could stop and think of the kids!?"

ahahahahaha!

gravedigger gets an upside down flag wave for his performance!

cheers to my monstertruck/redneck partner in crime cheeka! feb 2nd, motorcross here we come!!! yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!

for all the monstertruck "haters" who made fun of me *cough*mofo*cough*livingroompornstar*cough you missed out!!!
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vinder:
do you think you could do ME a favour, and next time you're jumping around waving that flag you could stop and think of the kids!?

cheers to my monstertruck/redneck partner in crime cheeka! feb 2nd, motorcross here we come!!
</font>
haha - I was jumping around and waving it like it was my job
- of course it was a graaaaaaaaavedigger flag - yeehaw!

cheers is right Vinder - motorcross it's on!
you = best redneck event partner EVER
!!!!
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
good question Subsonic.
I'm not sure.... here's the info on the event


"A few tons of dirt and a handful of beastly machines transform SkyDome into an indoor, racing track as Arenacross returns to Toronto. Last year more than 50,000 fans packed the Dome as top professional motorcycle racers opened the throttle in a variety of indoor races: the non-stop race, the Dash for Cash, and the extreme jump off contest where drivers perform acrobatic feats while their bikes soar up to 70 ft.
For those who dream of strapping on the leather and racing, the Sunday Arenacross event is open to amateur riders."

haha - I think I might strap on some leather and hit the track at this one

haha - riiiight
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cheeka:
good question Subsonic.
I'm not sure.... here's the info on the event


"A few tons of dirt and a handful of beastly machines transform SkyDome into an indoor, racing track as Arenacross returns to Toronto. Last year more than 50,000 fans packed the Dome as top professional motorcycle racers opened the throttle in a variety of indoor races: the non-stop race, the Dash for Cash, and the extreme jump off contest where drivers perform acrobatic feats while their bikes soar up to 70 ft.
For those who dream of strapping on the leather and racing, the Sunday Arenacross event is open to amateur riders."

haha - I think I might strap on some leather and hit the track at this one

haha - riiiight


</font>
ahhhhhh!!!!!! that's what we should have done!!! LEATHER!!!! next time we go as a biker couple
 

kid kinetik

TRIBE Member
Me and my family go every year. Yup we load all my 13 brothers and sisters into the RV and go. We all sit together in the nosebleed section and cheer on our favourites! Ive been saving up for a while to buy a new TRUCKASAURUS hat because I completly wore out my old one. Yup in my family Christmas come twice a year! But if you ask me its a real toss up between monster trucks and tracter pulls. AWWWW YEAH!!!!!!
 

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Good god. I hope you all wore your AC/DC shirts and jean jackets. I'm curious to know how many of you are "in-the-closet mullet lovers"...

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
 

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
^^^^ oh Jay you are sooo sophisticated

I wish I had an AC/DC tshirt - you know I would have worn it!

I have a new respect for white trash events... Wrestlemania is even on the table
!

(see you at Motorcross
!)
 

CC

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by C-NiCE:
The funniest thing was the demolitoion derby. just pure hick fun. Possibly a Tribe entry next year?!?

</font>
let's talk to alex d about that one. maybe he can help pay for the car if we put the tribe logo on it.

CC
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top