• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

money market ?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Currently hold stocks and bonds, but I'm one of those people who doesn't think that owning property is as good as it sounds. Even with all of it invested incredibly conservatively I've managed to outpace the real estate market by more than inflation.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I have a self directed RRSP account which allows me to play stocks but have the tax shelter of an RRSP. It's a very good avenue if you like to have more control of your money

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I have Aggressive RRSP's through my Bank
Money Market Funds through my Bank
And Advanced Group Mutual Funds through my Work that I contribute 6% of my paycheck, and my work matches 50% of that 6%.

Varying your portfolio is always a great idea.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I only invest in the monkey market. It is extremely volatile right now, what with the poor PR that monkeys get because of that whole "spreading the full-blown AIDS" thing.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
1ft01.jpg

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I only invest in the monkey market. It is extremely volatile right now, what with the poor PR that monkeys get because of that whole "spreading the full-blown AIDS" thing.

you must be completely bananas!!

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
I have stocks or bonds or some shit like that in IBM, but I honestly have no clue how many shares or whatever I have because my parents did it for me when my dad still worked there and I was like 4 or somethin. What I do know is that my little $3 something dividened gets reinvested every month. I should really look into this.