• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...money can't buy happiness...*~

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
money can't buy happiness...unless you spend it on toys!!!

what is the last toy you got/bought?
what toy do you own that you play with the most?
if money was not an obstacle, what toy would you buy?

the last toy i got was a wooden staff that was randomly gifted to me by a man in the valley on sunday. the bark on the staff was removed by a beaver. you can see all of the teeth marks on it. wooden staffs are fun to play with.

the toy i play with most is my computer. there are so many possibilities for enjoyment when playing with my computer.

if money wasn't an obstacle, i'd buy myself a helicoptor with my own personal pilot. then i could fly to the top of whatever mountain i wanted to and ride untouched peaks for the rest of my daze *sigh*

~*...normaste...*~

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member

ipod video

Probably the laptop

Skipper

TRIBE Member
The last toy I bought (well, it was sort of bought for me!) was a CDJ800 and that was last weekend.

If money were no object, I'd convert our second bedroom into a music studio with every piece of dj and production equipment I could think of, and add a really sweet computer. oh, and a top notch sound system of course.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Last toy I bought...digicam I guess

toy I own that I play with the most...my phone

If money was no object I would have many toys, starting with:

then

and

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
the last toy i bought was pile of stuff from MEC like new rockshoes, sandals, polypro boxers, quickdraws, etc. that came to $230.

the toys i play with most are my climbing stuff. in the past year i have spent somewhere close to $6000 on gear and i am happy to say that i use it all. i also use my road bike quite frequently.

if money were no object i'd stop working and use it to finance my playtime in the mountains.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I'm not really one for gadgets or toys. I recently bought a car and a laptop but only because I could not work without either. I didn't really give a shit what they were. My gf loves gadgets and toys and she passes me her hand-me downs when she finds a better digicam or mp3 player.

*shrug*

If money were no object I guess I'd buy a robot, but I'd rather buy shoes and handbags and goats and friends.

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
that 420 guy said:

if money wasn't an obstacle, i'd buy myself a helicoptor with my own personal pilot. then i could fly to the top of whatever mountain i wanted to and ride untouched peaks for the rest of my daze *sigh*

~*...normaste...*~

If money were no obstacle I'd come with you!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boo

TRIBE Member
I'm constantly buying gadgets I don't really need.

In the past 12 months I've bought
2 PC's (at least P4) and a new laptop.
A gamecube
A Nintendo DS
Shiny new graphics card
A PS2
At least 50 asstd games - many games are unopened
new digicam
new speakers
new subwoofer that just arrived monday
turned one PC into a HTPC/PVR
23" LCD monitor

and then there's teh sports stuff
skis
snowboard
tennis racket
blades
skates
bike

if money were no object I wouldn't really buy any of it, just travel the world and buy what I needed at the time

Lovely N Amazin

TRIBE Member
i only own five: laptop, cell, non-digital SLR camera, gameboy, mp3 player. i don't see myself acquiring more until i finish school, settle down and get my own place.

salad

TRIBE Member
Last toy purchased: Sharp 45 inch LCD panel

Toy most played with: Summer car

If money was no object: Probably a Ferrari

Moez

TRIBE Member
man. the last things I bought for myself that I considered expensive were books. I spent 98$ at the book store here and 100$ on sheet music for singing.

I rarely buy myself expensive things anymore. Most of my money goes towards coachings and voice lessons....and beer.

If money was no object I would not be living in Saskatchewan, that's for damn sure.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Money cant buy you happiness...
But I'm happiest when I can buy what i want,
anytime that I want,
get high when I want...

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
last toy i bought - well probabley my laptop but really i think i spend more on clothes

toy most played with - well thats definatley my laptop it goes everywhere with me. and my car. muah muah muah. i love my car.

if money was no object - i would buy a motercycle and tonnes of clothes, shoes and diamonds.

but money would buy me happiness because i am shallow and things make me feel good.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
that 420 guy said:

-A piece of shit router.

-my mp3 player (not a fucking lame ipod with shitty quality white headphones)

-a trash compactor for north america