• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mondays at bovine...

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
anyone else been out to one of these dilly's ???

every 2nd monday Randy Twigg takes over at bovine to play out some fresh lil' electro-techno-punk ditty's for us all... i've been a few times now and it's always been very fun..great vibe and crowd there..always... anyways..just wanted to see if anyone else goes from here...i rarely get a chance to meet anyone off this board at events and thought i'd try tonight...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
your not talking about ebm - electronic brain muisc are you?

we went there on a saturday night not so long a go and it was a bunch of goths moshing around to bad german trance - the dj said the music was called ebm - i had a good laugh about the place and left quite fast

but that was a saturday night - monday could be different :confused:

why not

TRIBE Member
there's been an electro/new-wave/post-punk-disco night there for a while, a girl named barbi runs it. it's free, and there's usually a good crowd. matrix (aka gerald) plays there sometimes i believe.

Time

TRIBE Promoter
Hey guys - i didn't make it down there last night. I was sick as a dog after a weekend of partying, and had to rest. It's Barbi's night and i'm a resident dj there as well.

why not has the idea - electro/new wave/post-punk/punk-funk is the theme. There's usually a live act once a month. if you ever want to find out who's playing just check my website. www.gerald-matrix.com

as for mrs peacock... Sara - i think you're probably talking about Savage Garden - which is just a hop, skip, and a jump away!

Cheers!

G

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
it's a blast!!!

I've only been twice,

mondays are hard for me to get out, usually cause I have no money left by sunday night ;)

but Barbi, Crispin (is he still raiding the ghetto?), Matrix and Drumatix are the ill kids.

Destro

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Time
Hey guys - i didn't make it down there last night. I was sick as a dog after a weekend of partying, and had to rest. It's Barbi's night and i'm a resident dj there as well.

why not has the idea - electro/new wave/post-punk/punk-funk is the theme. There's usually a live act once a month. if you ever want to find out who's playing just check my website. www.gerald-matrix.com

as for mrs peacock... Sara - i think you're probably talking about Savage Garden - which is just a hop, skip, and a jump away!

Cheers!

G

Can I come and mix my double copies of Slayer

J/k

:D

erk

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I've been there a number of times. It usually is pretty nice. I'm sometimes surprised at the amount of people out on a Monday.
Have heard Matrix, Barbi, and Crispin DJ. David Cooper has played alongside Keyop. All kinds of goodness going on in a 'different', but good way.