• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Monday @ The Beach

noodle

TRIBE Member
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

Detail please indeed! i.e. who's throwing the party...Promise? B-Line?

Now I won't feel so bad for potentially missing Summer's End.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
DJ's: Luke Fair, Tim Patrick, Lee Osborne, Stretch and Hooker, Ian Guthrie, Mike D, Eric Downer, Spoony D (NYC), Mat Lunnen, The Dukes, and guests.

the lineup rocks! :D

stickball

TRIBE Member
Where exactly is Cherry Beach?

That lineup is crazy for a free beach party! It is free right? And you can bring booze with?

Hopefully L of L doesn't put me down for the count.

mike

noodle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stickball
Where exactly is Cherry Beach?

That lineup is crazy for a free beach party! It is free right? And you can bring booze with?

Hopefully L of L doesn't put me down for the count.

mike
Isn't it beautiful???? BYOB in full effect...this time I will remember to bring MORE BOOZE.

If it's where it was this past Sunday...when you get to the Cherry Beach parking lot go right and follow the music.

Oh ya...and Cherry Beach is on the same street the Docks is on (Polson St. ?)....just keep going until you hit the end (ie- the lake).

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i'll be there...and i'm bringing booze this time!
usually i have work to go to the day after these beach parties - but not this time!

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
i'll be there...and i'm bringing booze this time!
usually i have work to go to the day after these beach parties - but not this time!
yeah!!! finally i'll get to see you!!!

bsharp madness on da beach:D

:)sarah

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
No sleep for me after L of L - good stuff indeed!

(and yes, the walk to Cherry beach is a pain)