• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Monday Movie Madness @ FunHaus (Zen)

Medic

TRIBE Member
Q. So what does a Rave Medical Responder do on a night off?
A. Go to a club he works in to watch movies about the people he treats! :rolleyes:

AND!

I had a great time! :D

It was Human traffic (never seen it before but lived my teenage life in UK so I related far too well!) and Traffic, (another great flick.)

This movie in a bar thing… big screen, inexpensive, relaxed atmosphere and such a great idea! I can’t believe I didn’t go sooner. I think I’ve found a new way to chill out during the week!

One potentially expensive down side: I am SOOOO buying one of those data projectors for home... Forget a large screen TV! I’m gonna use the whole damn wall!

I hate to sound like a winners commercial but seriously… You should go!
Pardon the pun.... I think that's what they are showing next week! (19th) "Go!" and "Spun"

----------
Adam :)

Medic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Variant
what was the third movie?

last week was great too.. couldn't stick around for Zoolander tho.
They didn't have one this time. The promoter had to leave on time but he did say they normally have a 3rd movie "for those of us with no life" :p

I think I'm going again next week. I'm not sure I can sit and/or drink through 3 movies though! :D

-----------

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Hows seating work in there? Whats the setup like?

I've been thinking about stopping by but havent gotten around to it yet

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Big fan of the Monday Madness

I've been twice and I always bring food in with me which makes it down right awesome in my books.

I went last week to see Trainspotting.

I think next time I'll bring a blanket tho as I was a bit chilly.. then again.. I've got chicken blood.

Can't wait to find out what the theme is for next month.

Medic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe
I think next time I'll bring a blanket tho as I was a bit chilly.. then again.. I've got chicken blood.
So was I and I was thinking the same thing! hehehe

To answer the seating thing... I thought it would be nasty folding chairs or something.... It was actually a bunch of semi-circular sofas that could seat about 4-5 people. They have a table in front with candles which we blew out when the movie started.

Popcorn was free and served in beer cups! :D

I generally don't get a chance to go out for fun as much as I want. This was such a nice change!

Anyway, as long as the movies are something I would watch I think I'm going to make a habit of this one. 2 or 3 movies, free popcorn, no hassle about bringing a slice of pizza in from Amatos and regular bar priced drinks, why the hell not for $2?!?!?!

---------

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Variant

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe
Big fan of the Monday Madness

I've been twice and I always bring food in with me which makes it down right awesome in my books.

I went last week to see Trainspotting.

Can't wait to find out what the theme is for next month.
we must have seen each other... in fact sean and i were the other people there for trainspotting. heh. if a knew a triber was sitting across from me i would have said hello.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I'll prolly check this out on Monday then, I spun a while back, but wouldnt mind giving it a second go.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Variant
we must have seen each other... in fact sean and i were the other people there for trainspotting. heh. if a knew a triber was sitting across from me i would have said hello.

Too funny. Triber spotting!

It was JRev and myself that had gone.. and yes.. there was just you guys on the other side of us and I guess the crew that organizes it to the back of us.