1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Monday morning thread...thanksgiving edition

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by tobywan, Oct 10, 2005.

1. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

*yawwwwwnnn*...morning all.

So I'm just figuring out how I can acheive maximum laziness today, without working too hard at it.

Nice n' tranquil here up on georgian bay, such a great escape...in a few short hours my house will be bustlin' with brothers and sisters, nephews and nieces...I don't get to see my family that often, so these events are always highly anticipated.

What're your holiday monday plans?

t'

2. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Going salmon fishing to Humber River... I just woke up, so no idea what our plans are as of yet.

3. [SQUARE]

[SQUARE] TRIBE Member

No big plans for today. I have to work tonight at 7 but until then its all about catching up on readings for class. I might even do some crocheting as it is almost winter so expanding the crocheted hat collection is a must.

4. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

got together with my family yesterday, so today's all about me.

alone.

and hungry.

5. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

Did you go to Mod Club last nite?

RECOVERY is today's theme. RECOVERY and CRAZYDAZE.

6. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

Wow I am so well rested. No partying this weekend at all(so far). Yesterday was too much food and wine with the family. Helpin the girl with some chores and then it's off to have fun all afternoon and play some techy grooves at that thing at the place.

7. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

No, cuz I had a feeling it won't be good... it turns out I was right.

Which means, I may stop by the IV in a while :)

8. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Ok, there is this women tring to sign at the skydome, I am soooooo fucking annyoed, she is so loud, no vice and she just finished singing Shiny Happy People....

I need to throw something at her.

9. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

this took me about eight tries to decipher. i'm pretty much ready to go back to sleep now. ;)

10. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

me too.. accept my family sent me home with Turkey and left over buns.. so looks like I'm going to make some turkey sandwiches in a bit.. ;)

11. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

I was supposed to go to the zoo but that got cancelled so...

much needed laundry will be done...while lounging in comfies, knitting a scarf for my neice and reading my book. A joint may be enjoyed later while watching The Royal Tenenabaums to get inspiration for halloween :)

12. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

my fingers were typing too fast to actually finish the words. LOL

There is some sort of mini concert outside of the skydome and this woman with a horrible voice is trying to sing Shiny Happy People and she just finished Highway To Hell. It's so bad...

13. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

I just woke up from a night of insane dreams.
    I feel really, really weird right now.

14. grumblegirl

grumblegirl TRIBE Member

i'm pretty sure if this weekend were to go on for one more day, i'd actually sleep in 'til noon at some point. i seem to be sleeping later and later with each passing day. w00t!

on another note: anyone know what's open today? (specifically - is shoppers? less specifically - other retail?)

15. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

eaton centre's open til 6. there's a shoppers there.

16. enjiro

enjiro TRIBE Member

So that's what woke me up. I was wondering where all the racket was coming from. Then I turned on my own music and it all went away. ;)

17. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

god i love not having to go to work

:D

18. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

flies? worms? dynamite?

19. sarafina

sarafina TRIBE Member

slept in until 11
    slightly hungover
    going to lie in bed and read, do some laundry, and possibly make spaghetti sauce with all the tomatoes i was given from someone's garden

20. mandapanda

mandapanda TRIBE Member

i just got back to toronto, along with some serious turkey leftovers. :D yum.

i can't wait to do nothing today, it's going to be great!

21. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

LOL damn, I never thought of dynamite.

Buddy of ours got frozen worms from 3 weeks ago when he went up to his cottage...
    The way the weather looks like, we may not make it afterall. :(

22. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

Just got back from my weekend at Sparrow Lake.

I need sleep now.

23. kline

kline TRIBE Member

i'm at work....

*tosses confetti about

24. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

1:30pm and all's well. danced my little tooshie off, till 7am. and now i'm spent.

jg: you missed a good ruckus last night!

25. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

awe Im sure I did...I just have a hard time justifying cover...

good to hear you had fun!!!!