• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Monday is my favourite day

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Wtf !!!

I get to work, at the photocopier and the creepy accountant comes up and slaps me on my ass !!! he always seemed a bit creepy to me and i have ignored some of his eye movements and another incident but this was it!!
At first i did not know what to do - i went to the washroom and just started balling - there was no other women in my office so i was not to sure what to do or say.....
I thought i dont want to cause a shit show so i wont say shit and the ceo was in BIG meeting with lots of important people..

I said fuk it i barged into his office when no one was there and told him what happend - he told me to just leave for a bit and he would deal with it... he is in a meeting now, and i have not seen the creep that slapped my bum- i work closely with the creeper and i am not to sure how to act now... i guess i will wait til ceo is out of meeting....

The e.a called in and i told her what happend and she just was like oh make sure you are not causing a scene, suck it up...

what the bloody fuk ???

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
As an immediate reaction to the inappropriate ass slap, you should of back handed him across the face. And tell him that he has no right to violate you in such a manner. And then bring it up with management.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
I woulda clocked him. Make sure your work addresses it cuz that's bullshit if they do nothing but tell you to "suck it up"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
what the hell do people think to do something like that?
Mmm... that's a nice ass... I think I'm going to slap it, cuz good things always happen when I'm slappin ass. *Thwap*

:eek::mad::confused::(:O

Oh oh.... That's not the reaction I got at the bar last night

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
as much as I joke and kid about slapping broads on the ass for a job well done, or good morning ass slap - thanks to my HR training for managers I have learned that this is completely inappropriate!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Mmm... that's a nice ass... I think I'm going to slap it, cuz good things always happen when I'm slappin ass. *Thwap*

:eek::mad::confused::(:O

Oh oh.... That's not the reaction I got at the bar last night

thankfully I work with half a dozen hotties so even if it did cross my mind I wouldn't know where to start.

CiG

TRIBE Member
Why would you go and start crying in the washroom... Like ok the guy slapped your ass... You don't like it and have every right to have something done about it... but to start balling in the washroom, wtf... Talk to the dude... Ask him why he did it and tell him that if he ever does it again you will get him in shit...

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
maybe she felt intimidated by the fact that he always leered at her, then actually came up and assaulted her?

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
CiG said:
Why would you go and start crying in the washroom... Like ok the guy slapped your ass... You don't like it and have every right to have something done about it... but to start balling in the washroom, wtf... Talk to the dude... Ask him why he did it and tell him that if he ever does it again you will get him in shit...
Maybe getting your ass slapped in your workplace, where you're supposed to feel safe, by some creep you work with is kinda traumatic?

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i'm sorry that happened to you. its completely bullshit behaviour on the part of that guy and he should be severely reprimanded, if not fired.

be strong, stand up for yourself, and for all the other women in your office who don't have the gumption to stand up to a creep like that.

deevah

TRIBE Member
i only slap my coworkers asses on the dancefloor and on the vball court
but i'd more cute than creepy
it's a fine line

tell the CEO you're thinking of laying charges, follow the links that Rude posted already

but hey! someone thinks you got a hot ass! :) feel better luv

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Jesus, Sara... sorry to hear that, fucking wankers...

... pm me his info. and I'll sort him out!

*cracks knuckles*

;)

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
deevah said:
tell the CEO you're thinking of laying charges, follow the links that Rude posted already

but hey! someone thinks you got a hot ass! :) feel better luv
agreed, also post pics of this hot ass and let Tribe be the judge!

CiG

TRIBE Member
I'm trolling a bit, but people who can't talk to someone 1 on 1 are weak... The dude didn't pin you up against the wall and grope you while whispering threats in your ear... He smacked your ass... Maybe he's a loser and doesn't know how to flirt so he thought this was the way to go... All those creepy stares, might be him infatuated with you... Either way, maybe some words with him could have helped... "Do that again and I'll report you" along with "what were you thinking, why would you do that"...

Otherwise you have women like Booty Bits saying shit like "for all the other women in your office who don't have the gumption to stand up to a creep like that." Where did you pick up that he has ever done anything like this before?

Maybe I just solve things differently and don't like getting people in shit before talking to them...

---

I wonder if the cop at pride who got his ass grabbed a bunch of times by randoms went and cried later...

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
There's a huge difference between a parade celebrating sexuality and openness vs. a professional work office setting.