• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Moncton shooting, 3 RCMP officers dead

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Shooter still on the loose Moncton on lockdown.

Schools, mail shut down as manhunt continues in Moncton; 3 RCMP officers dead | Toronto Star

justin-bourque.jpg

Last edited:
Stop Bill C-10

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
his facebook page is disturbing, to say the least.
started only a couple months ago, anyone who saw it and knew him, should have been able to read between the lines, that this guy had issues.

Illogistix

TRIBE Member
Scary to think how many wannabe Rambos are out there just vibrating internally and ready to snap. Hope they catch this asshole and nobody else gets shot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Scary to think how many wannabe Rambos are out there just vibrating internally and ready to snap. Hope they catch this asshole and nobody else gets shot.

Terror From the Right: Plots, Conspiracies and Racist Rampages Since Oklahoma City

There's a lot of em, and I'm not surprised. The ideas that carry the oxygen for these guys are much stronger in the States, but I think more and more Canadians are getting sucked in.

This guy had basically internalized a belief system that put authorities at the center of absolute Evil and himself at the vanguard, able to perceive the evil the rest of us "don't see".

His facebook is certainly demonstrative of this kind of extremist ideology - and its no surprise that a minority of extremists go on to "do something". Like the abortion doctor killers - I mean, if you truly believe that abortion is a genocide, shouldn't you be picking up that gun?

If the government is a Rothschild-controlled emblem of evil, actively working against "the people" and taking away guns, freedom and planning to take much more than that - then shouldn't you "do something"??

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
How do five cops get shot without one shot being returned? Were they drunk or asleep?

Anyway, at least no civilians were hurt.

-jM
A&D

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
horrible story about the people in the house watching thru their front window, recording the whole thing, trying to get the attention of the cop on the street at the back of his car, with Bourque approaching, stealth style. Cop had NO idea. they were rapping on their front window trying to alert the cop, but it went bad, cop got shot, went down on camera.

3 charges of 1st.
i am surprised dude didn't try suicide by cop.

there will be copycats. slowly, Canada's numbers of things like this will skyrocket. people are pissed, and rightly so, but this is not the way.
there must be a better way, right ?:eek:

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter
there will be copycats. slowly, Canada's numbers of things like this will skyrocket. people are pissed, and rightly so, but this is not the way.
there must be a better way, right ?:eek:

What? First of all, you're contradicting yourself when you say "slowly ...things like this will skyrocket". What's your basis for that statement? Also, what are "people" pissed about?

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
What? First of all, you're contradicting yourself when you say "slowly ...things like this will skyrocket". What's your basis for that statement? Also, what are "people" pissed about?

Oh, the insane way that police just trample on civil society and nothing ever seems to be done about it?

Most recently being the police organizing and widely disseminating political messages? This is very much part of the definition of "police state".

-jM
A&D

Maui

TRIBE Member
Also, what are "people" pissed about?

-That going out in the sun (you know the thing that gives everything life) is dangerous.

-The ever increasing disparity between the rich and poor.

-Corrupt politicians.

-Cultural genocide and pain and suffering that the war on drugs has caused and thousands of families to be ruined.

-George Lucas ruined Star Wars.

-Police Corruption.

-Excessive use of force by the police.

-Excessive use of force by the police causing death.

-The lack of any good rock music in almost 20 years.

-Over population.

-Over immigration.

- Violations of privacy by government organizations

I could go on all day seen?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
1. talk to me. things are being elevated here in Canada. Slowly.
2...people are pissed constantly. Take your pick !
3. go back to your own board.

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter
-That going out in the sun (you know the thing that gives everything life) is dangerous.

-The ever increasing disparity between the rich and poor.

-Corrupt politicians.

-Cultural genocide and pain and suffering that the war on drugs has caused and thousands of families to be ruined.

-George Lucas ruined Star Wars.

-Police Corruption.

-Excessive use of force by the police.

-Excessive use of force by the police causing death.

-The lack of any good rock music in almost 20 years.

-Over population.

-Over immigration.

- Violations of privacy by government organizations

I could go on all day seen?

Ok, so because of all these listed reasons, you are now going to go on a rampant shooting spree? "Oooooh the sun is so extreme these days, I'm going to go shoot at innocent people." No. Police corruption, excessive force causing death, all that shit has been going on for time so why will it escalate now?

Oh, the insane way that police just trample on civil society and nothing ever seems to be done about it?

Most recently being the police organizing and widely disseminating political messages? This is very much part of the definition of "police state".

-jM
A&D

I don't know the specific situation you are discussing (nor do I give a shit, so please save the link and your time for someone who does) but don't you think that there are more sound, reasonable, effective and SANE ways to handle it as opposed to picking up a gun and trying to kill cops? The fuck.

1. talk to me. things are being elevated here in Canada. Slowly.
2...people are pissed constantly. Take your pick !
3. go back to your own board.

1. Hi, talking to you. Here are some statistics that contradict your "prediction": Police-reported crime statistics in Canada, 2012

c-g01-eng.gif

2. I will not!

3. :(

4. Rampant shooting-sprees have been occurring for decades, they're nothing new and to imply that they are going to increase, because people are "pissed" is a fucking horse-shit statement and I'm calling you on it. Deal.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I don't know the specific situation you are discussing (nor do I give a shit, so please save the link and your time for someone who does) but don't you think that there are more sound, reasonable, effective and SANE ways to handle it as opposed to picking up a gun and trying to kill cops? The fuck.

Ah, a "sane" way to handle it, coming from a person who just words before admits to not knowing what I'm talking about AND not caring.

You see, the SANE way to handle it would be to know what I'm talking about and failing that, to at least care.

You asked what the problem is, I'm just now pointing out that you're part of it. Maybe next time, the guy with a gun will come looking for you.

-jM
A&D

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter
Ah, a "sane" way to handle it, coming from a person who just words before admits to not knowing what I'm talking about AND not caring.

You see, the SANE way to handle it would be to know what I'm talking about and failing that, to at least care.

You asked what the problem is, I'm just now pointing out that you're part of it. Maybe next time, the guy with a gun will come looking for you.

-jM
A&D

LOL!

I'm part of the problem because you want to go on a shooting spree in the name of justice? I asked what people are so pissed about that they want to go on a shooting spree and you provided your answer, therefore implying that YOU will go on a shooting spree. So, either fuck off or fuck off.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
LOL!

I'm part of the problem because you want to go on a shooting spree in the name of justice? I asked what people are so pissed about that they want to go on a shooting spree and you provided your answer, therefore implying that YOU will go on a shooting spree. So, either fuck off or fuck off.

I know your type. Let me get the lube ready. Stay angry, I like it that way.

Shhh, shhh, shhh, it only hurts on the way in.

-jM
A&D

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter

-jM
A&D

Whether or not I know the details of what you are "pissed about" is irrelevant. It seems the context of my original question has been lost. All I'm saying is that undrwrld can't sit at their computer and factually state that this kind of thing is going to (I'm paraphrasing here but...) slowly increase at a rapid rate. How can you possibly make a prediction like that and be serious? As is shown in the chart above, violent crimes are on a (albeit minimal) decline, so what makes you so sure this will happen again in greater numbers?

And as for "problems", you seem to be rather disturbed by this event that took place, yet what have you done to resolve it? Is posting about it to me, someone who clearly doesn't care about it (how rude of me, I should be shot!), really going to change anything? My original question was to ndrwrld, and before it got construed, was poised in regards to mass-shootings, not, "what pisses you off" in general.

Inv si le

TRIBE Promoter
I know your type. Let me get the lube ready. Stay angry, I like it that way.

Shhh, shhh, shhh, it only hurts on the way in.

-jM
A&D

I've seen some pretty risque shit on the net before but this is pushing boundaries; not only in originality, but depth as well. Very, very well done.