• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Mole removal...has anyone had this done?

cabbagetowngirl

TRIBE Member
I'm getting mine removed tomorrow, and just want to know what I'm in for. It's in a very sensitive place, it's on my eyelid.... and want to know what to prepare for, if anything.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
The removal isn't painful at all really, the healing process might make it a bit sore, but if you take good care of it and apply ointment as prescribed and keep it as clean as possible, then it will heal in no time.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
My friend had quite a few removed and she said it was nothing. But none of them were on her eyelid.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

sugar

TRIBE Member
I had one removed from my back when I was about 12. The actual removal didn't hurt, but the needle to anesthetise the area hurt like hell. It felt like they were digging it around deep into my back. I'd assume the eye area would be quite different though.

I've come to terms with my moles lately. I have about 5 billion of them, so there's no point in having any more removed.

Kiera

TRIBE Member
I had one taken off my shoulder because my bra strap kept getting caught on it. It was no big deal at all. I should remove more for saftey sakes. Although the doctor I went to the last time said they looked okay. Mind you the one before that said they looked funky and she wanted to hack them all off. Im like dude! you want to remove how many??? I should do it....if only for vanity sakes. But really, how much better is a big pink scar over a brown spot anyway?

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
what is it about eastern european peolpe, they always seem to have big moles.

ist his a kind of revenge for all the women being hot?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I had one mole on my belly, at the bottom of my ribcage, I scratched it off accidentally one day when I was a kid.

Now I'm Moleless.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
I have a huge growth on my leg.. I am hoping it is a mole... it has a little stem type thing and a big ball dangling.. it has no feeling at all, should I just cut it off?

Jay

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
xtcfreak said:
I have a huge growth on my leg.. I am hoping it is a mole... it has a little stem type thing and a big ball dangling.. it has no feeling at all, should I just cut it off?

Jay
dude that's your left nut.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
dude that's your left nut.
nope, lost that a while ago :)

I think it is a mole, it is very pink, soft and squishy.. I should take a pic to gross everyone out :) Its not that big i guess .. *shrug*

Jay